Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

I got Louisville, UNC, Syracuse (won't be easy), and Michigan (Kansas will make it respectably close).

If that pans out I'll be 7 for 8.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Carolina, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Louisville tonight...
This.

I passed out last night and missed the end of those blowouts. Maybe I should lay off the high gravity IPAs...
laugh.gif

If two of Willie, Crocker, and Austin Johnson play well, there's no way Syracuse beats Oklahoma...

I still think Blake tears the inside of that 2-3 apart...

Anyone here think the Zags can win? (besides KLJ)..

They got a solid starting lineup +Stephen Gray off the bench.. I think they can run with the Tarheels.
nerd.gif

we wont stop griffin but hopefully we can slow him down just enough. okla is inconsistent from the perimeter. LETS GO CUSE

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

They got a solid starting lineup +Stephen Gray off the bench.. I think they can run with the Tarheels.
nerd.gif

i have Zags in the final four.. but i'll be a bit surprised if they actually pull it off, they haven't looked too sharp yet.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

nerd.gif

i have Zags in the final four.. but i'll be a bit surprised if they actually pull it off, they haven't looked too sharp yet.
I thought they looked really good in the second half of their first round game. Then in the against WKU they sort of played down to their leveland let them hang in there before making a great playing under pressure to advance.

If we play our best ball tonight (a la Michigan State game) we definitely win. But then again Danny Green has been in a slump and no one knows the deal withTy's toe, so I'm interested to see how we come out and play tonight.

Carolina
MSU
Louisville
Oklahoma

No upsets for the second straight night. That got me far yesterday
smh.gif

Damn, Marshall St (SUs equivalent to UNCs Franklin St.) is filled with Orange. Everybody going to the bars to watch the game.

roll.gif
sick.gif
The SU band is horrible.

Zags got a chance if they lock down defensively, which they haven't done yet this tournament (at least for an entire game)...they are definitely capablethough...i think Goodson could get extended minutes, hes a much better on ball defender than Pargo matching up against Lawson...Heytvelt could be huge,especially if he dominates Hansbrough like the last time they played...the real question is whether this guy shows up tonight

ncb_u_daye_200.jpg

Syracuse, MSU, Louisville, Gonzaga
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom