Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Trill hoping off the Cal avy quickly
laugh.gif

I got Pitt and Uconn going to the final 4.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Trill hoping off the Cal avy quickly
laugh.gif

I got Pitt and Uconn going to the final 4.
I had to do it to save myself from embarrassment. I got the Ludacris Atl Braves avy for baseball season to start within two weeks.

^

he a D rider anyway. glad he took it off, never seen dude say nothing about memphis til tourny time came

but...

FAB 5 pt 2................?

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It might be the best class ever...
04hoops.1.600.jpg
That's why I said might...
laugh.gif

Fab 5, Thad 5... Regardless, Coach Cal's class is right up there...

#1, #2, #3, #47, and two very good JUCO transfers?
sick.gif

For comparison...
page0_blog_entry86_1.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

he a D rider anyway. glad he took it off, never seen dude say nothing about memphis til tourny time came

but...

I was for Memphis last year homie....DownTown43 even knows I've been with them for awhile.
eyes.gif

Have a good night NT. I need to breathe and reassess myself, then sleep.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

but...

NO

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

btw next year

[table][tr][td]Will Coleman[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]230[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Miami, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nolan Dennis[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-5[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]North Richland Hills, TX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Darnell Dodson[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]-[/td] [td][/td] [td]Miami, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Xavier Henry[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Oklahoma City, OK[/td] [/tr][/table]
spacer1.gif

[table][tr][td]
[h1]DeMarcus Cousins | C[/h1]

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Hometown[/td] [td]Mobile, AL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]High School[/td] [td]LeFlore High School[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Position rank[/td] [td]Center # 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Height[/td] [td]6'9"[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td] [td]260 lbs.[/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No offense trill but you do have several 'teams' that you suddenly follow when they are in line to do big things.

Dont forget

Wesley Witherspoon should be hopping in the weight room
Taggart
Matt Simpkins
Angel Garcia
R.Sallie
C.J. Henry
P.Niles dropping more weight

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

No offense trill but you do have several 'teams' that you suddenly follow when they are in line to do big things.
yeah I know....I admit it but I'm trying to tone it down for 2009. Sue me.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Ok, enough about the Buckeyes.

Possibly Memphis, Maryland in the second round? I smell upset.

that upset will be courtesy of marquette or mizzou in the Sweet 16.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We gonna %#*$ both of them teams up. I am very happy with how Memphis was dealt. Memphis definitely has one of the easiest paths to another final four.
They dont understand bro. Shhhhh! Lets stay under the radar as usual. I'm liking LOVING us out west.

they were the top overall seed in last years tourney and a #2 this year. that's not exactly under the radar.
laugh.gif

You know what I mean or maybe you dont. We get overlooked as a potential threat to win it all. Its almost like, "Yeah they got a high seed, but they're not really good enough to win it all." It's really quite interesting. Either way. I'll take it.

eek.gif

09 class is incredibly weak so havin 1,2,3 isn't like it would be in most years.

Cousins is incredibly overrated IMO, until he commits himself.

Originally Posted by D723

they were the top overall seed in last years tourney and a #2 this year. that's not exactly under the radar.
laugh.gif
You know what I mean or maybe you dont. We get overlooked as a potential threat to win it all. Its almost like, "Yeah they got a high seed, but they're not really good enough to win it all." It's really quite interesting. Either way. I'll take it.
Memphis has been getting the shaft from *#++%@$ basketball analysts for the past 3-4 years going into the tournament. I know we don't have a ton of quality wins since Reke's been playing the 1, but I feel our defense alone can take us very deep.

and what do the analysts say? they've always said 'this is a talented squad but they cant win it all' and memphis's ZERO national championship shows they've been correct.

dont know why some of y'all act like you won the whole damn thing and people are denying props. the analysts have been exactly on point about this program.

last season was the best memphis team ever and they still couldnt get it done.

might have been different if they hadnt run up on the Mighty Jayhawks.
laugh.gif

28jdyx5.jpg

Oh and you think that Memphis' past is what determines our future? This is a totally rebuilt program from the Metro Conference teams of the 80's and Great Midwest Teams of the 90's.

And &*@# anaylsts....every year they predict UCLA to have some magical tournament run like the presence of John Wooden still being alive will guide them to another championship.....its hilarious really.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Dont forget

Wesley Witherspoon should be hopping in the weight room
Taggart
Matt Simpkins
Angel Garcia
R.Sallie
C.J. Henry
P.Niles dropping more weight

I thought niles was a senior.. o well, plus he dont do nuttin on the court anyway.

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

Originally Posted by jville819

$400 richer with these 2 wins. New head unit and 1/2 O here I come
pimp.gif
I hope you get some dirt that gives you a headache.

Awwww go drown your sorrows in that Nuvo/Smirnoff you always gettin wasted on you @%*%$

I got that pineapple express hookup so I stay winning
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom