Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Well atleast we came back and fought hard, i can take a single digit loss.

Reke with 30+
Dozier w/ double double

good season boys, and we got that one recruit coming next season, need evans to stay, and sallie too!

pimp.gif

frown.gif
102-91.......soo much for single digit loss.....soo much for not giving up 100 points all year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This messes up my bracket......but i had Memphis loosing to Uconn anyway.....im ok with 3 out of 4 today
happy.gif

Memphis will probably win Conference USA for the next 10 years.......that conference sucks.....

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

R.I.P Memphis & Duke
Damn...maybe next year
eyes.gif
frown.gif
that should be a good game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

btw next year

[table][tr][td]Will Coleman[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]230[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Miami, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nolan Dennis[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-5[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]North Richland Hills, TX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Darnell Dodson[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]-[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Miami, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Xavier Henry[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Oklahoma City, OK[/td] [/tr][/table]
spacer1.gif

+ D.Cousins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

The %$%$ numbers supposed to mean? %$%$ numbers. We talking basketball not mathematics.

Are we? Hard to tell when everything you're saying right now is coming out of your %@$. Goto bed man, you sound drunk right now.

Right, right. The moral authority of Niketalk is at it again. You're from Pittsburgh so I understand why you always act like an %!$%##%, youhave nothing else to live for.

Duke lost, Memphis lost and the NT Music Forum is about to be shut down.
smh.gif

K has to say that stuff though man... he can't be telling recruits "yeah our conference is the 2nd best in the country". That's just ano-brainer he's going to say that, as any coach in ANY BCS conference has to say.

by the way allen - hearing rumors that Taran might be transferring to State College high for his senior year... you hearing anything?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Memphis FT shooting cost them the game period.
Despicable
sick.gif
That doesn't really fly when Mizzou was damn near just as bad from the line...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

good game by Evans, but he's basically been playing 1 on 5 and looks like he's just trying to get his.

good for his draft status, i guess...
eyes.gif
lol?? are u serious? he was getting his teammates open looks at the three and they cant even hit a shot.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

"There's something wrong in how our league [is perceived]," Krzyzewski said the day before the Georgetown game. "It just seems like people are always talking about the Big East. I don't know whether it's because they want an audience for Big Monday or ... I don't know."

"I think it's been more of a surface level look at things, instead of an in depth look," he said. "I think when you take an in depth look, our league is - I think - the toughest league. I don't think there's any question about it.
"To me, that seems easy to see. We have four teams in the top 10 and the bottom teams are giving the top teams really good battles and, in fact, winning some. To me, that's what you call a great league."
not much on conference pride, but...foot in mouth.
laugh.gif
Back to back years outed by a Big East team.

Game Was the easiest of the bunch to pick, horrible, horrible draw for Duke....just upset i didn't throw down more than I did on Nova.

they're rollin. Takin out Pitt
pimp.gif

I got 'Nova in the Final Four on my bracket. Is it a reach?

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

R.I.P Memphis & Duke
Damn...maybe next year
eyes.gif
frown.gif
that should be a good game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

btw next year

stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]North Richland Hills, TX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Darnell Dodson[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]-[/td] [td][/td] [td]Miami, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Xavier Henry[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
spacer1.gif

+ D.Cousins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
+ probably Wall. It's easily the best class in America if it sticks... or i should say, if Cal sticks around.

didn't hear that Craftsy, would be odd...he's at a good private school right now, that would have him ready either way.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

"There's something wrong in how our league [is perceived]," Krzyzewski said the day before the Georgetown game. "It just seems like people are always talking about the Big East. I don't know whether it's because they want an audience for Big Monday or ... I don't know."

"I think it's been more of a surface level look at things, instead of an in depth look," he said. "I think when you take an in depth look, our league is - I think - the toughest league. I don't think there's any question about it.
"To me, that seems easy to see. We have four teams in the top 10 and the bottom teams are giving the top teams really good battles and, in fact, winning some. To me, that's what you call a great league."
not much on conference pride, but...foot in mouth.
laugh.gif
Back to back years outed by a Big East team.

Game Was the easiest of the bunch to pick, horrible, horrible draw for Duke....just upset i didn't throw down more than I did on Nova.

they're rollin. Takin out Pitt
pimp.gif
I got 'Nova in the Final Four on my bracket. Is it a reach?

given the fact that they are one win away..i wouldn't think so
ohwell.gif

btw next year

stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]-[/td] [td][/td] [td]Miami, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Xavier Henry[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
spacer1.gif

+ D.Cousins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
+ probably Wall. It's easily the best class in America if it sticks... or i should say, if Cal sticks around.

It might be the best class ever...

didn't hear that Craftsy, would be odd...he's at a good private school right now, that would have him ready either way.

I get the impression his family may be moving back to Harrisburg, and maybe he would move up here to live with his brother or something along those lines? idon't know, it's just very flimsy rumors at this point, but if he's down to us, ND, and MD, i like our odds if he's living up here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

YYYEEEAAAAAA!!!

like i said, we get it in.

who else want some.
as much as I hate to do this, props to Mizzou. Y'all did great today. You ended up being the better Tigers today as I said earlier.

Now I also hope Wall truly commits and Cal truly stays.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

btw next year

stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
stargold.gif
spacer1.gif

+ D.Cousins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It might be the best class ever...

04hoops.1.600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom