Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

once again we get beat by a more athletic team, rebounding was weak, and we just couldnt hit a shot. Hopefully Henderson comes back and we can improve on nextyear. This hurts and the incoming class wont help the lack of an inside scorer. Cant say i didnt see this coming after we struggled with athletic teams allyear. Next year is a long time away

good game by Evans, but he's basically been playing 1 on 5 and looks like he's just trying to get his.

good for his draft status, i guess...
eyes.gif

he better be crying ... this mother %#!%#$ shoots .182 from 3 for the year and decides to jack one up at a crucial point in the game ... ... ... ... ...sometimes i wish a coach would just smack a player when they are that dumb ... just because your open doesnt always mean you should shoot ... could have cut itto 6 with 2 minutes left ... insert stoneface

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Well atleast we came back and fought hard, i can take a single digit loss.

Reke with 30+
Dozier w/ double double

good season boys, and we got that one recruit coming next season, need evans to stay, and sallie too!

pimp.gif

frown.gif
I wish Reke would comeback too..but bro just put together that highlight tape tonight..
pimp.gif

Doesn't Memphis have like a top 5 class coming in or something?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

good game by Evans, but he's basically been playing 1 on 5 and looks like he's just trying to get his.

eyes.gif
We watching the same game? The rest of the Tigers have been playing soft like domesticated cats. He's the reason they made it competitive.

Yall givin up a little quick......they are only down by 6...........If mizzou cant hit free throws, they might blow it

Stop it. Some bumass Big 10 team wouldn't be able to hang with either of them
laugh.gif
yeah, let's get all conference-pridish up in here...that's what matters. Pretty sure big 10 was second best conference in the country this year by the numbers, so i'm not even sure what that'ssupposed to mean anyways - if i gave a damn to begin with about the big 10. You don't get to choose your conference as a fan.

Not sure why you're getting all uppity anyhow - nothing i said was untrue, the best defense in the country this year just got mollywopped.

2nd straight year Memphis' season ends by a Big XII team....yeah I'm still mad.

Get at me Clutchshooter or any Big XII guys.
grin.gif

FT SHOOTING STILL HAS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!!

Well Damn Memphis....had them in the final four

Uconn and Memphis would hve been a good game, I dnt evn follow Mizz like that
laugh.gif

Nova xposing duke like the true bums they are... can't win in the tourney shooting threes and not rebounding or playing any defense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

once again we get beat by a more athletic team, rebounding was weak, and we just couldnt hit a shot. Hopefully Henderson comes back and we can improve on next year. This hurts and the incoming class wont help the lack of an inside scorer. Cant say i didnt see this coming after we struggled with athletic teams all year. Next year is a long time away
Look forward to 2010.

Or until we get a big man to affect shots when our guards get beat off the bounce
Nova xposing duke like the true bums they are... can't win in the tourney shooting threes and not rebounding or playing any defense
laugh.gif

Word?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eyes.gif
We watching the same game? The rest of the Tigers have been playing soft like domesticated cats. He's the reason they made it competitive.
A dude can't play hard
grin.gif
, just roll over huh?

this the longest 2mins in my life, lol
at least memphis arent giving up without a fight

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Stop it. Some bumass Big 10 team wouldn't be able to hang with either of them
laugh.gif
yeah, let's get all conference-pridish up in here... that's what matters. Pretty sure big 10 was second best conference in the country this year by the numbers, so i'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean anyways
The %$%$ numbers supposed to mean? %$%$ numbers. We talking basketball not mathematics.

A dude can't play hard
grin.gif
, just roll over huh?
Where did I say he gave up?

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

2nd straight year Memphis' season ends by a Big 12 team....yeah I'm still mad.

Get at me Clutchshooter or any Big XII guys.
grin.gif
Big XII has shown very well in the tournament so far this year... For what most people thought was a sub-par conference, they've played VERYwell in the tournament...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Well atleast we came back and fought hard, i can take a single digit loss.

Reke with 30+
Dozier w/ double double

good season boys, and we got that one recruit coming next season, need evans to stay, and sallie too!

pimp.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
One? You_'s got Cousins and Henry and possibly John Wall
tired.gif
sick.gif

"There's something wrong in how our league [is perceived]," Krzyzewski said the day before the Georgetown game. "It just seems like people are always talking about the Big East. I don't know whether it's because they want an audience for Big Monday or ... I don't know."

"I think it's been more of a surface level look at things, instead of an in depth look," he said. "I think when you take an in depth look, our league is - I think - the toughest league. I don't think there's any question about it.
"To me, that seems easy to see. We have four teams in the top 10 and the bottom teams are giving the top teams really good battles and, in fact, winning some. To me, that's what you call a great league."

not much on conference pride, but...foot in mouth.
laugh.gif
Backto back years outed by a Big East team.

Game Was the easiest of the bunch to pick, horrible, horrible draw for Duke....just upset i didn't throw down more than I did on Nova.

they're rollin. Takin out Pitt
pimp.gif

The %$%$ numbers supposed to mean? %$%$ numbers. We talking basketball not mathematics.

Are we? Hard to tell when everything you're saying right now is coming out of your %@$. Goto bed man, you sound drunk right now.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Gif of Taggart crying coming shortly.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My dude was mad aware of where the camera was at too. Trying to shield the tears from the nation.
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
thank you true 3 blue. that gif shows my exact feelings right now....right-click-saved.

Mizzou was the better Tiger today. My bracket has officially gone to hell.

and I like that recruiting class for next season.

Back
Top Bottom