Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by RellNye

$*%! outta here with that weak %##@! Let's go Nova!

Big East stand up!

Syracuse+v+Marquette+4bIeOIPDvCCl.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Damn man............I want Mizzou to win sooo bad........but i picked Memphis to go to the final 4, didnt think mizzou could do this much (although i dont think Memphis has played anyone big all year)

roll.gif
You laughin..............out of the 3 top 25 teams they have played........they lost 2 out of 3............Lost to xavier....Loss toSyracuse...Loss to Georgetown (who got whipped in the Not in Tournament Tournament)

I'm not upset at Memphis losing as I didn't have them going into the Elite Eight anyway
pimp.gif

And I had Villanova beating Duke as well
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
This can't be the way Henderson ends his career!
frown.gif

If we take this L, i say everyone just returns..

Damn man............I want Mizzou to win sooo bad........but i picked Memphis to go to the final 4, didnt think mizzou could do this much (although i dont think Memphis has played anyone big all year)

roll.gif
You laughin..............out of the 3 top 25 teams they have played........they lost 2 out of 3............Lost to xavier....Loss to Syracuse...Loss to Georgetown (who got whipped in the Not in Tournament Tournament)

Why can't i laugh, you said we haven't played any big all year, but yet you just named big teams we played... rest my case.

man mizzou is like them high school football teams that run the ooptie oop cuz they cant hang otherwise ... its all well and good, but its a gimmick and cheapto watch ...

roll.gif
You laughin..............out of the 3 top 25 teams they have played........they lost 2 out of 3............Lost to xavier....Loss to Syracuse...Loss to Georgetown (who got whipped in the Not in Tournament Tournament)

Why can't i laugh, you said we haven't played any big all year, but yet you just named big teams we played... rest my case.

...........Ok, let me re-phrase.........yall havent BEATEN anyone big this year..........retort?

roll.gif

...........Ok, let me re-phrase.........yall havent BEATEN anyone big this year..........retort?

Much better, but.... Gonzaga?
grin.gif

Mizzou playing passive as hell offensively right now and struggling to finish around the rim...
smh.gif

About #%$*$+$ time Memphis shows up.

pacmagic is just one of those guys that is better off watching a thread instead of replying.

If Mizzou wins
sick.gif
, UConn needs to get in that !!% early.

Back
Top Bottom