Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

can duke please make a shot

Nah bro... we can't
tired.gif
Damn, we're slowly losing this game
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

And Craftsy, if we're talking about fans coming out of the woodworks, we gotta start with UConn. I dunno if it's just people cheering for their brackets or what, but there seem to be a few people that act like true UConn basketball fans. How many of those did we see in the College Basketball Thread? At least I've seen all three or four of these Mizzou fans in that thread before. They were around for football season, too.

i remember ONE mizzou fan this season... there's like 4 in here right now, although some might just be memphis haters. hard to tell.

How do you have a gimmick offense in basketball?
It's not just their offense i'm referring to, though that's part of it. Anderson is a disciple of Nolan Richardson, and he implementsmany of his stylings in their play, if you hadn't noticed.

if Memphis could get it to 10 with at least 5 minutes left, i'd still like their chances.. but they're just not playing defense.. gonna give up 100points here if they're not careful.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

How do you have a gimmick offense in basketball?
It's not just their offense i'm referring to, though that's part of it. Anderson is a disciple of Nolan Richardson, and he implements many of his stylings in their play, if you hadn't noticed.

I just don't see how pressuring the basketball defensively for 40 minutes and being a great half-court offense is gimmicky...

Maybe you consider the full-court pressure and swarming the basketball defensively for 40 minutes a gimmick, but I don't agree...

Nolan Richarson won a NC tho, right?

At Arkansas, yeah...

Won a JuCo National title early in his career too...

Back
Top Bottom