Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

%%$@ my bracket and FML

great season Memphis....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

GREAT, great ball movement goin' on.

I'm lovin' this.
This is great, great basketball...
pimp.gif
Mizzou is gettinganything they want against that defense...

just want to remind everyone to pre-order their mizzou nat'l champs shirts now to ensure your size.

lol. we are beasting right now.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Ya know, in hindsight, i probably would've picked Mizzou to have a good shot in this game given Memphis doesn't have any ball handlers on their entire roster... but i wasn't confident enough Mizzou would make it this far to begin with, given that I hate gimmicky styles of play.
Playing relentless defense and getting the entire team involved on offense is now considered gimmicky?

I've heard it all...
eyes.gif

No matter the sport, no one ever seems to give credit to the Tigers when they're playing great. There's always an excuse.

Anywho, Lawrence reppin' Lafayette High School...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I too underestimated mizzou..I didn't have them gettin out the 2nd round..thought marquette had the experience and guard play to top them...they lookinlike they wanna make a FF run

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Ya know, in hindsight, i probably would've picked Mizzou to have a good shot in this game given Memphis doesn't have any ball handlers on their entire roster... but i wasn't confident enough Mizzou would make it this far to begin with, given that I hate gimmicky styles of play.
Playing relentless defense and getting the entire team involved on offense is now considered gimmicky?

I've heard it all...
eyes.gif

No matter the sport, no one ever seems to give credit to the Tigers when they're playing great. There's always an excuse.

Anywho, Lawrence reppin' Lafayette High School...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
whatever... how many teams have won Chips recentlyplaying 90 feet 100 miles per hour? Louisville made a final four a few years back, UNC under Roy won a championship but that was a one in a million class hehad - whereas he never could get it done in Kansas with the same system for years.

It's a gimmick - that's why small schools use it.

this may be the only time i ever say this and it is based solely on how much i dislike memphis, but

MIZZOU!!!

i feel like a bit of a traitor
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How do you have a gimmick offense in basketball? It ain't like Missouri is out on the break every time down the court... It ain't like they'reinept offensively if they aren't on the break... Mizzou gets out and runs when they get the opportunity, and they move the ball around better than anybodyin the country in the half court... What's gimmicky about that?

And Craftsy, if we're talking about fans coming out of the woodworks, we gotta start with UConn. I dunno if it's just people cheering for theirbrackets or what, but there seem to be a few people that act like true UConn basketball fans. How many of those did we see in the College Basketball Thread? Atleast I've seen all three or four of these Mizzou fans in that thread before. They were around for football season, too.

Back
Top Bottom