Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

White Hype...
laugh.gif

Budinger ballin' right now......

Earl Clarke vs Jordan Hill is gonna be the matchup to lookout for....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nah. He still got a twinkie filling where his heart posed to be
We'll find out today. I dont want to jinx it but he looks like hes coming out to be a leader

Ah, damn...I just realized they brought the floor where all the players sit a step down from the court. That !*$# bugs me.
laugh.gif

Why is nic inboundin the ball after buckets?
smh.gif
I've noticed a few teams having their PG's or primary scoring threats doing that. I know FSU did it with TD and I saw some tourney gameduring the second round and the team had their best player throwing it in I just can't remember the team

Originally Posted by jville819

Why is nic inboundin the ball after buckets?
smh.gif
I've noticed a few teams having their PG's or primary scoring threats doing that. I know FSU did it with TD and I saw some tourney game during the second round and the team had their best player throwing it in I just can't remember the team

If a team zone presses, it is a strategy to have your trailer man(your inbounder) to be the person you trust with the ball i.e. PG so he can see everything infront of him and can make the decisions instead of someone like your 5 man

Back
Top Bottom