OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS OFFSEASON THREAD: (95-57) NL West Champs --- NLCS Chumps

Originally Posted by bright nikes

He gets a hold of the AA and A seats too.
those would be nice.

we gotta get 562 drunk and have em climb the foul ball pole like hes working for charter

pmac, im in for golf. lets see if we can get 562 to carry our bags for us in exchange for some lawn tickets and a dodgers bumper sticker.

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/01/gagne-to-try-out-for-phillies.html[/h1]
[h1]Gagne To Work Out For Teams[/h1]
By Tim Dierkes [January 21 at 8:23am CST]

THURSDAY, 8:23am: Via Twitter, Yahoo's Tim Brown adds the Rockies, Dodgers, and Blue Jays as other clubs that will watch Gagne throw.

martin.jpg

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

pmac, im in for golf. lets see if we can get 562 to carry our bags for us in exchange for some lawn tickets and a dodgers bumper sticker.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm starting to get excited for baseball again. As much as I'm pissed off about the ownership I'm ready to see Kershaw progress and I hope Loneyand Martin can make some big improvements like Ethier and Kemp did last season.

Getting slightly excited myself, I'm more excited at the possibility of all of us getting together for a summit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to see padilla come back. 1 year deal, so a contract year for him, lets hope he does well. I just hope he doesn't head hunt 2 much or else kemp,ethier, and manny are gonna be getting beaned on the regular

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Glad to see padilla come back. 1 year deal, so a contract year for him, lets hope he does well. I just hope he doesn't head hunt 2 much or else kemp, ethier, and manny are gonna be getting beaned on the regular

Being as he will go into Spring Training with a new pitching staff, and coaching, they can hopefully shape him up with his mechanics.

it's actually $5.25 Mil.

I know that's only a million+ more, but it's a somewhat significant million considering Ned's @@$+%$+ didn't offer Wolf arbitration.

And it'll be the same thing like last season tryna fill the role with spot starters.

JMac ain't ready, let him grow more coming out of the pen and Elbert won't be a starter.

Dodgers are probably hoping for Russ Ortiz to show he has a pulse, probably end up like the Milton / Estes situation.

They need to find a way to bring Garland back on board, he's durable and can eat innings.

Originally Posted by sinser13

garland would be a good pick up, give him a 1yr deal.

laugh.gif
they should take a chance on pedro!

Edit
http://twitter.com/dylanohernandez
dylanohernandez Even though the Dodgers signed Padilla at a bargain price, GM Ned Colletti said they probably could not afford another starting pitcher.

I guess Frank McCourt was right about 3 hours ago.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://twitter.com/DodgertownUSA
DodgertownUSA

Frank McCourt speaking in Santa Monica tells audience "we will get another starting pitcher"#Dodgers
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

I want to see Troncoso start.

That & I think JMac is going to be very good this year.

I would love to get Pedro.

im either buying a ticket to mexico within the next couple days or heading to boston
anybody have discounts for alaska air?
nerd.gif

kemofelisha.jpg

I don't know how true this is but there are rumors swirling around that Rihanna's new guy might of beat up his old girlfriend Felisha Terrell.
According to a report by Yahoo News/The Mirror:
Rihanna, 21, is currently dating LA Dodgers star Matt Kemp, and an ex-girlfriend of his, actress Felisha Terrell, 30, has revealed his violent past and claims that she took a restraining order out against him in June 2008.
?He is violent and I am afraid. He repeatedly made me scared and gets in my face. He is threatening to take all the items I purchased and try to destroy my property,? the Mirror quoted her as saying.
?He brings his friends driving up and down the street to try and intimidate me. I am very fearful. He has other people calling me and stalking me,? she added.
Terrell had in her application for the restraining order claimed that Matt was ?kicked out of a club for fighting with a woman ? I am afraid his behaviour will turn towards me since we are no longer dating?.
WOW if this is true-I don't know what to say....

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Rihanna's Baseball Player Beau Explains Ex's Restraining Order[/h2]
Today 9:10 PM PST by Natalie Finn and Ashley Fultz

293.rihanna.lr.012110.jpg
Ragnar Singsaas/Getty Images

A date with Rihanna apparently comes with a background check.

Domestic violence was not a factor in a restraining order filed against L.A. Dodgers star Matt Kemp by a former girlfriend in 2008, say both Kemp's agent and his ex, Felisha Terrell.

Considering what Rihanna spent 2009 dealing with, inquiring minds have of course been curious about the songbird's reported new beau.

"Matt dated Felisha about two years ago and decided to end their relationship," agent Dave Stewart, who helped negotiate an $11 million, two-year contract for the outfielder earlier this month, said in a statement to E! News.

"She chose to file a complaint and shortly thereafter, on her own accord, decided to drop it based on the fact that the statements made within were false. She has very recently said that she has no issue whatsoever with Matt and that she and Matt consider this to be a non-issue.

"Matt Kemp is a consummate Midwestern gentleman who has never displayed any act of violence towards a woman."

Terrell filed a motion to vacate the restraining order on Aug. 19, 2008, according to documents obtained by E! News.

A rep for Terrell, who once lived with Kemp, tells us: "During the course of the relationship there was a restraining order filed by Felisha but it had nothing to do with domestic violence and to be clear Matt was NEVER physically abusive to Felisha, nor did she fear for her life. The restraining order was subsequently vacated. They both have moved on separately but remain amicable."

Star magazine first reported that Terrell had accused Kemp of intimidation and stalking in the original restraining order, filed June 25, 2008.

"I am fearful of his erratic behavior," she wrote at the time, according to the filing obtained today by E! News.

Read the restraining order.

A source tells E! News that Kemp drove by Terrell's apartment a few times, but only because he didn't want to go in to retrieve a few personal items if she was there.

"Matt has never, would never, put his hands on a woman," the source says. "His mother and grandmother are the most important people in his life. This rumor is more painful to him because of those relationships."

laugh.gif
@ the skeletons.

I love how Yahoo "News" just ran with the story without thoughroughly looking into it,
laugh.gif

Sounds like Matt just wanted his $@!% back and this dumb heartbroken broad was holding it hostage.

smh.gif
... I think we've made more headlines on TMZ/ media sites than with ouroffseason moves

and that Felisha chick is T.O.'s ex... she appeared on the "T.O. show" over the summer

And this is what we've been saying from the jump, you get with Rhianna and you gotta expect $!#% like this
laugh.gif

This won't end well, drop the broad already Kemp.

MrJ go to Mexico.

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

and that Felisha chick is T.O.'s ex... she appeared on the "T.O. show" over the summer
I remember that. She was kinda bad too
nerd.gif

Kemp puttin together a pretty nice resume so far. Liz, this Felisha girl, LaToya Luckett and now Rihanna. I can't even hate, if I was him I'd be trynado the same thing. Hopefully he can have a career similar to some other guy in a major media market who plays a premium middle of the field defensive positionbut hits like a corner guy and has thing for +@%#%%@ with singers/actresses
laugh.gif

123t7rd.jpg

DeJesus and Gordon

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom