OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS OFFSEASON THREAD: (95-57) NL West Champs --- NLCS Chumps

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i guess i can go buy that ethier jersey now that hes locked down for practically the rest of his career
laugh.gif

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/01/rockies-sign-paul-lo-duca.html[/h1]
[h1]Rockies Sign Paul Lo Duca[/h1]
By Mark Polishuk [January 19 at 6:08pm CST]

Colorado has signed veteran catcher Paul Lo Duca to a minor-league contract, tweets Brady Gardiner, a producer for MLB Home Plate on Sirius XM Radio. The news came from Lo Duca himself, who texted Gardiner's fellow producer James Kouledianos with the information this afternoon.

The Denver Post's Troy Renck reported earlier today that the Rockies were interested in Lo Duca, possibly due to his relationship with manager Jim Tracy --- the catcher played under Tracy in Los Angeles from 2001 to 2004. Lo Duca, a former four-time All-Star, last played in the majors in 2008, when he posted a .243/.321/.295 line in 193 plate appearances with the Marlins and Nationals.

Welcome back!

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

loduca?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, I wonder if he's in shape? I saw him do an interview during last season and he looked extra Pillsbury Doughboy to me.

Jim Tracy just had to bring him on board
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the highlighted JK.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by sinser13

so we having a NT summit this year?
im down

I'm down for a non giveaway game, because it gets hectic with traffic and parking.
grin.gif

i wanted to go with brightnikes and 562 when they have the broxton bobblehead giveaway
laugh.gif

im down

I'm down for a non giveaway game, because it gets hectic with traffic and parking.
grin.gif

i wanted to go with brightnikes and 562 when they have the broxton bobblehead giveaway
laugh.gif

mad.gif

I'm down though, if the we get tickets to the Broxton Bobblebum giveaway, we get tixs next to the bullpen.

im down

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see what you did there.

Watch bright nikes ask for Broxton to sign his bobblehead, if we get tix by the bullpen.

Only for kids 14 and under.
grin.gif
562 will find a way to get em, he always does.

Watch bright nikes ask for Broxton to sign his bobblehead, if we get tix by the bullpen.

That's not even cool bro.
alien.gif

Dee Gordon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if any of ya'll play golf and are going to spring training hit me up. lot of good courses in the area, and I'm tryna get my game back.

Well, anyway I'm down to go, for real.

How would we do this? Do we paypal someone the money, and they will buy the tix? 562?

I had a connect during the season M-Th games $25 field level.

I think he's from Burbank, he just left me my tickets @ will call.

Good dude.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I had a connect during the season M-Th games $25 field level.

I think he's from Burbank, he just left me my tickets @ will call.

Good dude.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We got our guy.

There were even times when he couldn't sell tickets and would sell them for like $15-17.

He gets a hold of the AA and A seats too.

Sin brings the tamales and we're set.

Gagne To Try Out For Phillies
By Tim Dierkes [January 20 at 2:43pm CST]

2:43pm: ESPN's Jayson Stark talked to Phillies GM Ruben Amaro Jr., who downplayed the Gagne tryout: "We don't have any expectations, at all."

8:19am: After being released by the Brewers in March of last year, Eric Gagne hooked on with a Can-Am League team as a starter. He tallied 102.6 mediocre innings, and now hopes to find his way back to the bigs.

Give this guy a MLC, it won't hurt.

^^ haven't had it, I've tasted the ones from Jack in the box only, those are good.

I have to give the Mickey D's one a try next time.

Back
Top Bottom