Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I'm a intense kind of guy and angel fans get under my skin, sorry please don't shoot
laugh.gif
how? just curious... there's like 4 or 5 of us at most in this board
laugh.gif
Unless you mean the fans at Angel Stadium?

Nah actually let me stop frontin.. I like u guys a lot and its annoying
laugh.gif
I HATE the angels and their fans that attend the games and those damn thunder sticks. For once theirs fans that come into a thread involving the yankees that don't just spew pure hate. I respect you and the rest of the fans that post in this thread a lot
pimp.gif
I hate the twins fans that post in here tho
smile.gif
gotcha
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

oh.. . Kate Hudson > Jessica Simpson
grin.gif
WTH did she do to make A-Rod clutch all of a sudden
laugh.gif

I think whatever she did or is doing, we all have one thing in common in this thread, we need a woman like that in all our lives!!!
definitely
laugh.gif
Damn, kate hudson's smile
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I'm a intense kind of guy and angel fans get under my skin, sorry please don't shoot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I HATE the angels and their fans that attend the games and those damn thunder sticks. For once theirs fans that come into a thread involving the yankees that don't just spew pure hate. I respect you and the rest of the fans that post in this thread a lot
pimp.gif
I hate the twins fans that post in here tho
smile.gif
gotcha
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

oh.. . Kate Hudson > Jessica Simpson
grin.gif
WTH did she do to make A-Rod clutch all of a sudden
laugh.gif

I think whatever she did or is doing, we all have one thing in common in this thread, we need a woman like that in all our lives!!!

Word my man u ain't neva lie

KingFoamNYC:
Angel fans are pitiful.. where are u clowns?
In case you haven't figured it out, there's only like 5 Angels fans on NT.

So if 2 or 3 of us aren't posting, that leaves like... 2 or 3 on the board.

Against all of the bandwagon Yankee fans and the diehard Yankee fans.

Me? I haven't posted in the thread since Sunday night, because I didn't post at all on Monday, and we won.

You guys know I'm superstitious, and that's why I didn't post at all today.

Obviously, that didn't work, so that's why I'm even posting now.

But yeah, when there's already not that many fans, and then a couple of them aren't posting, it looks like the entire fanbase has gone into hiding.

Using logic would cause you to remember that there aren't even that many of us on here to begin with.

Clown.

unless either the angels or doyers pull off some super miracle which is highly doubtful, although the doyers have a better chance of doing it then the angels.

dear new york yankees, please beat, pummell, assult, pillage, abuse, molest, and sodomize the entire phillies team and fanbase in the world series.

thank you.

as long as the yankees beat them ill be happy.

i wish i was in new york right now though, one of my uncles is for sure getting world series tickets and im going to miss out, im goin to new york on november10th. i had a chance to go in 1998 when he got tickets to the san diego world series but didn't make that one either.

bronx heads need some help, can somebody check on how the line is looking at the yankees stadium box office? i don't want to make the trip to find a loadpeople there. thanks

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KingFoamNYC:
In case you haven't figured it out, there's only like 5 Angels fans on NT.

So if 2 or 3 of us aren't posting, that leaves like... 2 or 3 on the board.

Against all of the bandwagon Yankee fans and the diehard Yankee fans.

Me? I haven't posted in the thread since Sunday night, because I didn't post at all on Monday, and we won.

You guys know I'm superstitious, and that's why I didn't post at all today.

Obviously, that didn't work, so that's why I'm even posting now.

But yeah, when there's already not that many fans, and then a couple of them aren't posting, it looks like the entire fanbase has gone into hiding.

Using logic would cause you to remember that there aren't even that many of us on here to begin with.

Clown.

Get real my man seriously Mad salty like come on. Everybody knows there's only a couple angels fans that post in this thread and I got mad for respectthose guys who post in here but there is also 20 "angel fans" or "yankee haters" that was riding with out wit y'all but they are nowhere to be found right now and that's my point. Your a little too late on your reply if you trolled the thread you would see that me and another angel fanalready got things ironed out but I guess you didn't see that Get over yourself please.

I don't understand being hostile and or spiteful to other fans. I mean it's just a sport and nothing more than entertainment to me.

But I am spiteful to certain Sox fans. But that's when I visit friends in the Boston area. They have friends who seem to not know how to talk aboutanything except the Sox. I mean sure you guys won, it's cool and all and really congrats. But there's more to life than just sports and how your sportsteams do right? I mean I never bring up the Yanks and the number #26 when I hang out with people from out of state. But like I said, only certain Sox fans.

Some of y'all need to calm the @!*% down.
laugh.gif

Excessively gloating, verbally harassing Angels' fans with no provocation.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

We're on the cusp, but we haven't done *!$# yet.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

We werent hearing all this yesterday after the LA win so get over it. I worked in RI for 2 years and all I ever heard was that Boston garbage. Some of the mostinflated fans there are. To call out the guys that were here last night calling Yank fans out and then to act like they are getting picked on is ridiculous.

You get over yourself. You were the one trying to get something started. I believe the question most people ask when someone's getting all butthurt overpeople snapping back at them is 'You can dish it out, but you can't take it?'

Don't blame it on me that I hadn't gotten to your little kiss-and-maeup session with one of the Angels fans you were trying to call out.

You want to call people out and then get all pissy when one of them (me) gets pissy at you calling them out? So you can dish it out, but you can't take it?

And if I'm coming off as rude, I'm just... *ahem*... 'passionate.'
wink.gif

Nah, I am super pissed, though.
mad.gif
I hate the Yankees so much, man. LikeI'm about to point out, there are definitely Yankee fans that make it hard to hate Yankee fans as a whole, but damn, I don't have to like the Yankees.And I never will.

Like how the hell are you supposed to beat a team with Jeter, A-Rod, CC, Matsui, Joba, and Rivera?
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

DSK aka iLLoQuent13:
KingFoamNYC:
Here we go with this *$*+...why you always mad for? Acting like Angel fans on here have been givin' lip...calm the hell down son, we just won the game.
smh.gif

Lighten up, G. We're all good over here...
Tuff G0ng:
KingFoamNYC:
Son why are you trying to rile them up? You don't see none of them talking sideways... Being up 3-1 don't make you happy? You gotta rub it in the faces of Angels fans on here when they've been nothing but humble for the most part to make yourself feel better? Take it easy bro, we just won and now we're a game away from the World Series, relax and enjoy what's going on with our squad.
onewearz:
word , lets be humble

no need to rub it in their faces...........
true 3 blue:
G Stacks/HTTB:
lay off the Angels fans

RESPECT TO ALL OF YOU!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
KingFoamNYC:
dako akong otin:
KingFoamNYC:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I HATE the angels... I respect you and the rest of the fans that post in this thread a lot
pimp.gif

That's what's up.
briannnnn:
DSK aka iLLoQuent13:
DeadsetAce:
someone check on ska....seriously
laugh.gif

After what happened with the Titans on Sunday and today...oh boy. Ska had to have let a few curse words slip out.
laugh.gif

He'll be like Ned Flanders in that episode he erupted on the whole town after they rebuilt his home
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all don't understand, though. I just don't cuss on HERE. I'vebeen blasting the HELL out of the Yankees all night. I let 'em have it in the chat room for our Laker Fans Yahoo Fantasy draft tonight.

But on here, it's all 'goshdarnit' and 'Well shucks. Those darn Yankees.'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G Stacks

Thanks for the spoiler SHUGES.
laugh.gif

I couldn't let Big J clown you today too man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all don't understand, though. I just don't cuss on HERE. I've been blasting the HELL out of the Yankees all night. I let 'em have it in the chat room for our Laker Fans Yahoo Fantasy draft tonight.

But on here, it's all 'goshdarnit' and 'Well shucks. Those darn Yankees.'
laugh.gif

ned-flanders.jpg

Back
Top Bottom