Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Angel fans are pitiful.. where are u clowns?

Son why are you trying to rile them up? You don't see none of them talking sideways... Being up 3-1 don't make you happy? You gotta rub it in the facesof Angels fans on here when they've been nothing but humble for the most part to make yourself feel better? Take it easy bro, we just won and now we'rea game away from the World Series, relax and enjoy what's going on with our squad.

HTTB here...post limit again.
smh.gif

Great performance tonight. One more game and we're in the World Series. Let's go!

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Angel fans are pitiful.. where are u clowns?

**CRICKETS**
i actually posted a white flag pic when the score got 5-1.. plus i had to drive to work so i missed the game past the 6th inning. well, i'mhere now.. happy?

Cervelli looks like a dude trying to instigate his boy to fight like, "You hear what this dude said about you? Oh, you didn't hear?"

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Wooow!!!! Where are those Angel and Sox fans??
roll.gif

Prolly sleep
roll.gif
LMAO at that little girl.
Out of all of the Yankee fans, I would punch your face in so hard, that your brain would not be able to cognitively think or speak, ever, causingyou to be force-fed carrot soup as nourishment for the rest of your days. I will then visit you in the hospital / on your death bed, feeding Yankee baseballcards and shredded Yankee fitted hats to you as a snack while you watch them lose to whatever team, regardless of whether or not the Angels win this or not.They will lose in the World Series, and I'll be there right next to you when it all happens, stuffing your esophagus with A-ROD and JETER #2 t-shirts, andasking you how much that $192 million pay roll is worth when they lose it all.

Have a good night.

By the way, lay off the Angels fans. The 3 or 4 that are here have been very cordial throughout this series. They deserve that respect.

I'm a intense kind of guy and angel fans get under my skin, sorry please don't shoot
laugh.gif

Am I a bad person to ask for ai fan to come threw with his postgame summary?
nerd.gif

I'm a intense kind of guy and angel fans get under my skin, sorry please don't shoot
laugh.gif
how? just curious... there's like 4 or 5 of us at most in this board
laugh.gif
Unless you mean the fans at Angel Stadium?

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Out of all of the Yankee fans, I would punch your face in so hard, that your brain would not be able to cognitively think or speak, ever, causing you to be force-fed carrot soup as nourishment for the rest of your days. I will then visit you in the hospital / on your death bed, feeding Yankee baseball cards and shredded Yankee fitted hats to you as a snack while you watch them lose to whatever team, regardless of whether or not the Angels win this or not. They will lose in the World Series, and I'll be there right next to you when it all happens, stuffing your esophagus with A-ROD and JETER #2 t-shirts, and asking you how much that $192 million pay roll is worth when they lose it all.

Have a good night.

Oh snap!
Originally Posted by duckdafraft

if the angel had anything good going for them it was this female fan in the stands....
pimp.gif

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g132/angus87/?action=view&current=IMG_2194.jpg
'Eyyyyyyyyyyyy...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

someone in the bx check the yankees stadium box office to see how the line is looking world series tickets release tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom