Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

No one made a big deal out of Jeter being the cutoff man. The heads up play award foes to Teixeira for covering second.

eek.gif

mo had alittle something extra on the cutter ................

little nervous about CC today im not gonna lie. if he comes through big time thats really showing a lot. you know Girardi aint trying to make many tripstonight.

as much as you all hate to hear it and wanna laugh about it, the Jeter play on Abreu was a play that only DJ and maybe 2 other SS's in baseball make. inthat spot it takes a lot to think to make that play. don't forget Tex also, the gold glover

very excited for tonight should be another nailbiter. I think Kazmir comes through with a good game.

the youtube of mo spitting on the baseball last night is flying around right now my office. all the Os fans are up in arms. i must have missed it last nightduring the game flipping back and forth

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

get over it... players do all sorts of stuff to the ball, all year, all the time. this is baseball remember
no need to get defensive...i was just asking about something i heard this morning

laugh.gif
I peeped that last night like ok no one said anything I'll just keep it shut.

That molestation by A-Roid had me crying last night.

you cant really tell if his spit even hits the ball so it's tough to make a big deal about it anyway

Proshares 7 IP 2 Er sounds good for CC ? It'll be a shame if our offense continues this ridiculous slumpage tonight

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Proshares 7 IP 2 Er sounds good for CC ? It'll be a shame if our offense continues this ridiculous slumpage tonight

I'm going with 8IP, 1ER and 9K's tonight. Call it a hunch. He looked genuinely mad yesterday when the Angels won.

So thats why Mo's playoff ERA is so low? hmmmmmmmmmm

And the Jeter play is a routine play for a SS, stop making it out to be more on Jeter's part. The real "heros" on that play are Melky'scannon for an arm, and Tex's heads up play to cover 2nd because the only reason Bobby rounded that far around 2nd was to draw a throw to 3rd (and hope fora miss throw) since he saw Cano in the outfied and thought there would be no1 to cover 2nd. All Jeter did was turn around and look before he threw the ball.

PS. The comment about Mo is jokes, I could care less if he may or may not have spit on the ball. It was a fairly large lougee(sp?) tho.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Spitting on the baseball isnt actually how you throw a spitball, thats like babysitting by actually sitting on a baby.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom