Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by onewearz

if u scroll thru the pics it's almost animated
laugh.gif
Hence the reason we need the .gif. T3B will come through with it in due time.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lay down Angels....lay down.

can you please stop posting?

A base-running mistake or an error means we're laying down? Every thread i see you in you're criticizing every other team or making excuses for yourown. Go to the Mets off-season thread or something.

Those A-Rod pics still have me weak.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looks like he'd been planning that for minute on some "Now here's my chance" steez

Hey Mez and HTTB, do a load of pics like that crash your phones?

If so, I'll use the spoiler button next time I post a massive amount of pics.

I'll probably soon make a separate thread so that everyone else can revel in A-Rod's spontaneous celebration.
eek.gif

Sorry Yankee fans, the win streak ends tonight with my avy/sig change, I want to see a longer series (I'll change it back).

This is for you SKA.

Yes, more people need to do that.
pimp.gif

Anyone else see Pat Sajak behind home plate?
laugh.gif
(Might have been pointed out already)

patsajak_2.jpg

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lay down Angels....lay down.

can you please stop posting?

A base-running mistake or an error means we're laying down? Every thread i see you in you're criticizing every other team or making excuses for your own. Go to the Mets off-season thread or something
Stop posting? How about you stop catchin' feelings.
roll.gif

Twins layed down for em and the Angels are doing a good impersonation of em'. Errors left and right, dropped pop ups, and playing uncharacteristically isnot "laying down" right?

Angels are making pitches but the offense/defense can't do its share.

Say it ain't so Mez
smh.gif

HOLD UP. Anyone else ever think, at some point during this thread, that all of us posting in it are the ONLY members of NT? Maybe it's because this isbasically a chat room, but still. I feel like WE are NT, and no one else
laugh.gif

I wonder what the rest of the forums are doing.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'll probably soon make a separate thread so that everyone else can revel in A-Rod's spontaneous celebration.
eek.gif
Make it once TB posts the .gif and post your screenshots...title it "A-Rod giving Jeter some Kate Hudson loving"
laugh.gif

Mez
indifferent.gif
The sig change
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

EDIT: THIS DUDE MEZ GONNA MAKE THE YANKEES LOSE
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Everbody in this thread laughin and jokin but theirs a actually a game goin on. Y'all some real clowns sometimes

so this is how they trying to win ... they better not get a bloop single ... i swear thas the only way rivera really gets hit

The inconvenience for me to click a spoiler is far greater than HTTB's phone loading slowly.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Say it ain't so Mez
smh.gif

HOLD UP. Anyone else ever think, at some point during this thread, that all of us posting in it are the ONLY members of NT? Maybe it's because this is basically a chat room, but still. I feel like WE are NT, and no one else
laugh.gif

I wonder what the rest of the forums are doing.
I'm a little confused by what you just said ???

However, I did it feel it was only Yankee fans posting and no Angels fans responding until they scored
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom