Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

I am thisclose to giving Teix a pass for his lack of production because of his defense.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Don't hate the Yankees, but goddamn, the Jeter slobbage is excruciating. Players make those plays all the time, but he does it and it's magnified 1000x and then they mention the World Series' he won 10 years ago.
Silence, fool.

I know t3b got the gif coming later. But until then....

4q315l.jpg

8x0j69.jpg

k1ui5i.jpg

2wdt18p.jpg

34xnss1.jpg

2cdd28o.jpg

nvtvtk.jpg

1zlyfbk.jpg

211unus.jpg

10yj9di.jpg

fylj6.jpg

2wceaoj.jpg

j0wd2v.jpg

Please don't quote all these damn pics!!

I've never seen so many base running mistakes and errors in the playoffs in a long while (ALDS and ALCS), team are just laying down and playing sad allaround.
sick.gif

Don't hate the Yankees, but goddamn, the Jeter slobbage is excruciating. Players make those plays all the time, but he does it and it's magnified 1000x and then they mention the World Series' he won 10 years ago.

n69rid.jpg

now beat it ...........

Originally Posted by iceNcream

A-ROD bout to come up.
n69rid.jpg

Yes, Alex Rodriguez is due up next AB. Thank you for letting us all know that...what could we do without you
happy.gif

WHAT THE %%#* Teix, get it @@$%*@* together with the damn bat.

Let's go A-Rod...

EDIT: Guess not. Let's go...Jerry Hairston Jr.?!

Originally Posted by onewearz

n69rid.jpg

now beat it ...........
laugh.gif

A-Rod looks so damn determined and intense, like he's rounding home in the bottom of the 9th in the WS game 7

Back
Top Bottom