Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

mad.gif

Matsui due up in the 11th
nerd.gif

point is a great game should not potentially end due to a petty call like that.

sure technically it was correct but i disagree in making it

You are correct SHUGES but I missed this particular play, I'm multi-tasking right now.

As long as you're in the vicinity you'll normally get the call.

Oliver is a G, dude is money.

Good call, blue (in my opinion).

Gotta shake it off now, though, Aybar. Jeter made an error that could have been HUGE, but once the inning was over and it didn't cost the Yankees,you could see on his face that he had already forgotten about it and moved on. Aybar was going back to the dugout right now still upset and shaking his head.

Shake it off. Let's go, baby.

either way this ends it was def a good game...both teams looking good i dont think the NL will get anywhere in the series

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

so why would you get that call if you dont touch the base? there must be a better explanation than they usually always get that call

they explained it...it's so there's no collisions around the bag

definetley a great game right now, yea i noticed it started to rain hard here like 30 mins ago, thought it was gonna head over that way. hurry up and wrap itup. Matsui gonna put in work

I hate Joe Buck but is it me or has he not been too bad thus far? Edit- Noodle arm Damon had NO shot...

Damon with that weak arm.

Walks will always come back to haunt you. I hate to see Aceves be the goat here.

Back
Top Bottom