Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

lol. Take it easy, fellas. Who knows, he might be in 8-team league.

But I do agree... Salmons should be scooped up pronto.
laugh.gif

I play with guys that know basketball players by how popular their jersey is lol
Thanks dropped VC since Kev Martin has 4 games this week so he might be back tomorrow where as with Carter I have to wait till Thursday to know if he'll be back

SMH at my team.
My playoff run started yesterday and I had my opponent outnumbered 9 players to 4 and it only ended up 6-2-1.

And only leading in pts by 30 pts, 4 OReb, 10DReb and 1 stl.

And now, Monta will miss another game? He is my main scorer and gives a good amount of assists too. 

Damn, my team is leading but it's not off to a good start since my opponent and I start to even out the amount of players as the week proceeds.

I also dropp Douglas for Taj Gibson because I can't afford to have players with 5 pt, 1 ast and 20% fg% games at this point. 
tired.gif

^ Solid move. Gibson's been averaging 14+ PTS and 11 REB with BLKs this past week. The way Vinny's holding Noah's minutes back, Gibs should continue to produce in bunches.

Is Reggie Williams available in your league? I'm using him as a stop gap player whenever Monta's out for GSW.

Williams and Tolliver was snatched up after their great game against the Clippers.
I was going to pick them up but I was hoping Douglas' bad game was a fluke and he would bounce back but he didn't.
Same with Collison, he still had 18 points (2 ast iirc) but his minutes are steadily going down.

Originally Posted by SoleFX

I play with guys that know basketball players by how popular their jersey is lol
Thanks dropped VC since Kev Martin has 4 games this week so he might be back tomorrow where as with Carter I have to wait till Thursday to know if he'll be back
67735be3e7a07910ed6447f00dfd845b12b3ed8.gif
Good deal...

I was just so shocked by your post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I also dropp Douglas for Taj Gibson because I can't afford to have players with 5 pt, 1 ast and 20% fg% games at this point. 
tired.gif
Dude has been pretty decent since I picked him up; good source for FG/FT% and boards.
smokin.gif

i need a center for tomorrow:

kevin love is off waivers because some douche was adding/dropping and didn't advanced to the 2nd round, i currently have the last waiver wire but i'll see what i can do
dejuan blair- he's getting good production in limited minutes
theo ratliff
sick.gif

ilgauskas

any help or comments are appreciated!

Just a heads up, Baron Davis will miss their 3 game road trip so Steve Blake will be a great addition for this week and may help someone in assists.
I'm considering on picking him up for Collison, keep an eye out on him tonight but I could see him doing double digits on assists.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Just a heads up, Baron Davis will miss their 3 game road trip so Steve Blake will be a great addition for this week and may help someone in assists.
I'm considering on picking him up for Collison, keep an eye out on him tonight but I could see him doing double digits on assists.

You should keep Collison he is still putting up numbers with CP3 there
I may pick up Blake I will see how he does tonight  

Blair. he's a bit inconsistent, but the spurs have the best playoff schedule, as well as the wizards.

Taj Gibson like mentioned is also a solid pick, although he really shouldnt be laying around in t he FA class.

just picked up Taj Gibson
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I know couldve picked him up way back, but I had a pretty solid core of big men.

lou will eating a bowl of penises for injury so i had to cut him loose finally.

also, no monta for wednesday is gonna shoot my chances at winning this week.

urgh. my opponent streaming plays too. he's already up 2 plays on me and i can't even roll monta out tomorrow.

Damn, I'm down 3-6. I knew it was going to happen with my players under performing and without Monta tonight, i'll go behind deeper in the pts category.
This will be neck to neck the whole week for me so I have to keep an eye on things.
Good to see Tyreke back though and pulling out an almost triple double. Eric Gordon killed me yesterday shooting 2 for 13 fg though.

I'm down in PTS, 3PT & Rebs... Which 2 out of these 4 should I play .. Blatche/Frye/Bargnani/Okur

sole: Gooden's been on a role lately, and he's more reliable then Marc Gasol, although you cant really go wrong with either.
klutch: ill play it safe and play OJ over KMart. OJ should have a good game having rested for so long.
JJ: Reggie Williams.
Henz: Blatche and Bargs.

Originally Posted by BangDak

sole: Gooden's been on a role lately, and he's more reliable then Marc Gasol, although you cant really go wrong with either.
klutch: ill play it safe and play OJ over KMart. OJ should have a good game having rested for so long.
JJ: Reggie Williams.
Henz: Blatche and Bargs.
Played Okur over Gooden, but I should've taken Rudy Gay out.
smh.gif
(and 
laugh.gif
at the typo)

Gay & Deron Williams are killing me right now
sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom