Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Damn! Bogut got hurt badly, hopefully he is not out for the season.
Any word on his condition so that I can drop him for someone who plays tomorrow to help me move on to the championship?

So with Baron and Bogut out, should I drop em both and pick up JJ Hickson/Lowry? Or should I hang on to BD?

I'm down 4 steals to win the matchup and I'm left with Drew Gooden to play later on... I might get knocked out, fml

I think my trip tot he finals has been clinched. Today started with:
kbsx1u.jpg

Here's how the stats are so far my stats is the on on top:
10cucnm.jpg

Stat tracker isn't working for me right now but I think do have it clinched.
My opponent has no more games while I still have 3: Kaman, Gooden and EGordon playing tonight.

I'll play all 3 players I have left anyways since I can't really lose in fg% or ft% anyways.

I'm screwed in the FInals though, no Monta and no Bogut, the two main reasons I've been dominant in points and blks.
I have Morrow and Delfino in their place so hopefully that will help a bit.

Championship game!
pimp.gif

But no more Bogut
frown.gif
tired.gif

Any recommendations to fill his FG%, Rebs, and Blocks?
ohwell.gif

Sidenote - gonna drop either Thorton or Collison for Baron.
devil.gif

wow a horrible saturday for me lost me the championship then my opponent pulls out the more games strategy and wins in TO by 5. i shouldnt have picked up mike miller screwed me -____- oh well it was a free league cuz everyone didnt wanna pay. anyone down for a legit money league tho im tired of dudes saying they'll pay but dont

^what makes you think playing with a bunch of guys who you dont even know would pay?

hope everyone did well in their fantasy games.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its better than these dudes i know and dont pay, paypal too iono i cant find enough dudes who are down to pay for fantasy when it really isnt that hard

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Championship game!
pimp.gif

But no more Bogut
frown.gif
tired.gif

Any recommendations to fill his FG%, Rebs, and Blocks?
ohwell.gif

Sidenote - gonna drop either Thorton or Collison for Baron.
devil.gif

Edit:  I really shouldn't have slept
smh.gif

Finals Match-Up
untitl32.jpg

My opponent dropped Battier for Jarrett Jack. 

What do you guys think I should do to improve my team for the final stretch?

^ u got a good chance, i'd jus worry about durant's 25+ pts outbursts every game
sick.gif

i also made it to the championship round as well, first time participant

feels like its a david vs. goliath matchup considering my opponent has been #1 in the standings for quite sometime

my team:

mike conley
wesley matthews
beno udrih
tyreke evans
dwayne wade
lebron james
rasual butler
anthony morrow
michael beasley
jonas jerebko
luis scola
nene
roy hibbert

my opponent:
jonny flynn
steve nash
chris paul
earl watson
kevin martin
mickael pietrus
josh smith
oj mayo
dirk nowitzki
carlos boozer
marcus camby
jj hickson
rasheed wallace

going to work the waiver wire and keep up as much as i can. me and him split 1-1 in the regular season, winner gets a cool $600, 2nd place is $200

good luck to everyone for the next 2 weeks!
smile.gif

DAMN first Joe J now LeBron out?
tired.gif

Damn first Monta then Joe J now LeBron.... I'm havin a bad week yall
laugh.gif
frown.gif

What's good, fellas. I know I'm a bit late, but...

My league:
kb24team.jpg

and the league I co-managed with my cousin:
pinkalicious.jpg

glasses.gif

My first championships! I'm so flippin' glad it's over though. Time to focus on life.
laugh.gif
Good luck to the rest of you guys this week! Bring home the bacon.

^^two first places? congrats man.

Championships in 3 of my leagues right now, 5th place in my keepers.

I think ill have to settle for 2nd place. my team's been overachieving the whole season
laugh.gif

mustbetheshoes: there aint no damn reason you shouldnt have been #1 for the season if you have both lebron AND wade on your team. lebron's out for the next few games, so goodluck with that
laugh.gif

I think my team has been overachieving the whole season too.
It's been rough, my top draft picks has sucked and has either been injury prone or been dropped.
Arenas, Hedo and Calderon were all busts (Arenas wasn't but you know). Granger has been hurt, same with Bosh (just glad both are back).
Now I had to drop Monta and Bogut.

Almost half of my team for the Finals are from the waivers: Thornton, Morrow, Diaw, Delfino, Jefferson, Gibson, Miller and Gooden.
laugh.gif

^ me too, man
Thornton, Tolliver, R. Williams, Frye, Holiday, Conley

I'm pretty much sick to my stomach now that Joe and Bron are out and my championship dreams are on the shoulders of some 3nd options and 10 day contract players

should i drop either rasual butler or wesley matthews and pick up reggie williams? im gonna need more pts now that lebron is going to sit out smh

Looks like Lebrons a go tonight so no worries for you guys.

LeBron James will play against the Raptors tonight.
Coach Mike Brown said that he's not going into the game looking to limit anyone's minutes, but he'll see how the game goes. Looking ahead, there's a good chance LeBron will sit out two of the Cavs' final four games. We're still not sure exactly which ones yet.

If you're willingly to take the risk, go for it. Reggie can go off whenever he can if given the PT even if hes in a slump. im hoping for a breakout week from him to save myself.

^ thanks for the input! i also have anthony morrow so i know both of them have the same production

im leaning towards dropping matthews, but butler is hit or miss
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom