Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Their contribution is also relied upon Monta returning.

Speaking of Monta, dude took a blood test on Friday and still has no results?
I have no idea what they are hiding but on my last physical I took a blood test and by the end of the day I got my results so it's hard to believe an NBA player can't get a blood test in 5 days.

Oh great! Bosh got elbowed two minutes into the game and is headed to the hospital.
Well it was good to make it to the finals, at least I'll finish in second place.

shaun livingston is frying right now 21 pts 3 rebs 8 asts 9-9 shooting, debating if i should pick him up and drop morrow

In my other league I lost the semis because of 4 injuries but now the team is healthy and ready to win 3rd place.

Tony Parker owners are you guys starting him @ the Suns tonight?

I think I will wait a little while to put him in my lineup. Just wanted NT's input.

What is the news on Bosh? Is he not coming back? Can I just drop him?
Losing him will hurt me in the finals but holding onto him and finding out he won't be coming back for the season will kill my chances.

Tim Duncan and CP3 owners, what are you guys doing w those 2 today?  Im hesitent TD is gonna play
cuz its a second of a back to back, and CPs hand has been bothering him.  Safe to put those 2 on the bench?

Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

Tim Duncan and CP3 owners, what are you guys doing w those 2 today?  Im hesitent TD is gonna play
cuz its a second of a back to back, and CPs hand has been bothering him.  Safe to put those 2 on the bench?
I have CP3 and i don't know what to do either haha.
If you have someone else who is consistent, I say play them.

Should I play
CP3, Jennings (playing against NJ), or Terrence Williams

Originally Posted by RFX45

What is the news on Bosh? Is he not coming back? Can I just drop him?
Losing him will hurt me in the finals but holding onto him and finding out he won't be coming back for the season will kill my chances.
Chris Bosh reportedly underwent surgery for a displaced nasal fracture on Wednesday.

We know that he has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against Boston, but beyond that his timetable is unclear. Given the apparent severity of the injury, we would be surprised to see Bosh back in action this season, and Amir Johnson (16 and 10 on Tuesday) looks like the biggest beneficiary from a fantasy standpoint. Apr. 7 - 5:01 pm et

Source: InsideHoops.com
Dang. This sounds really serious. Not sure if Toronto would rush CB. And the way Chicago's been playing lately, they might actually steal the last playoff spot from the Raps. I'd give it one more day to hear better news before you drop. Sorry, bruh. I hope the rest of your players ball out.

Definitely a bad news. I hope CP3 does shut it down so that I could pick up Collison again, and sadly, it looks like I'll be dropping my number 1 draft pick in Bosh for him. I hope monta comes back too, I can still pik him up off waivers. He is for sure out tonight but they found nothing bad on his blood tests so hopefully he can finish the last 4 games.
Whats worst is that I was hoping Durant (on my finals opponents team) would jsut od his averages but he does 45 pts with 7 3s last night, which already put me out of contention in those departments with Bosh out. 

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

chicksNkicks and RFX, CP3 is out for the rest of the season hahah.

LOL.. with that said, do I play Conley or Collison? I'm in a fpts league.. Also, whats good w Aldridge? sorry for all the questions,
I'm in the championship and in the lead.. I wanna keep it that way

^no way...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Just when i thought i got lucky picking up parker and deng off waivers, cp goes out. sweet.

Bosh is out for the season too, dropped him for Collison.
Chris Bosh will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days after he had surgery on Wednesday for a displaced nasal fracture, all but ending his regular season.

Owners can go ahead and drop him with this news, as some reports have used the term "weeks" to paraphrase the timetable the team is expecting. His status for the playoffs, if they make it, is still murky as these injuries vary in duration. Amir Johnson (16 & 10 on Tuesday) is the biggest beneficiary.

LOL.. with that said, do I play Conley or Collison? I'm in a fpts league.. Also, whats good w Aldridge? sorry for all the questions,
I say play Collison (sorry if he doesn't do well), and I don't know what's up with Aldridge but I think he's playing tonight (I have him as well haha)

laugh.gif
at everyone being ecstatic that CP3 is injured hahha

Thank God I kept Collison
pimp.gif
. Should have never drafted cp3 haha

I say play Collison (sorry if he doesn't do well), and I don't know what's up with Aldridge but I think he's playing tonight (I have him as well haha)

laugh.gif
at everyone being ecstatic that CP3 is injured hahha

Thank God I kept Collison
pimp.gif
. Should have never drafted cp3 haha
I was lucky in picking up Collison when CP3 first went out.. I was just about to drop him today too.. thank GD I didnt.. I had a feeling CP3 was gonna shut it down soon.. I think ima end up playing Aldridge insted of TD.. Hes been averaging like 20 mins per gam

Chris Bosh will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days after he had surgery on Wednesday for a displaced nasal fracture, all but ending his regular season.

Owners can go ahead and drop him with this news, as some reports have used the term "weeks" to paraphrase the timetable the team is expecting. His status for the playoffs, if they make it, is still murky as these injuries vary in duration. Amir Johnson (16 & 10 on Tuesday) is the biggest beneficiary.
Where did you get that from??
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Where did you get that from??
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Rotoworld.

Back
Top Bottom