Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

^ I'd keep my eye on that waiver wire/free agent list
ohwell.gif

Gerald Wallace was benched at halftime of Wednesday's game against the Hornets due to his ailing shoulder, but has since returned to the game.

Coach Larry Brown said he could return to the game if he was needed, and with the game close that's exactly what he did. This is horrible timing for fantasy owners, and it wouldn't be surprising for him to take games off or have limited minutes going forward, so stay tuned.

Damn, my players are dropping like flies.
Tonight it's Stuckey and GWallace. Geez.

What is the word on Stuckey? Is he droppable at this point?
Same with Haywood, would you guys hold on to him since he has come off the bench 2 games in a row now.

I might pick up Hickson since the Cavs starters will likely get some rest so he could excel.
Might pick up Kurt Thomas or Ben Wallace for some rebounds too.
I'm down 3-6 and I think I am finished in the steals and 3's stat, maybe even points.
10dt6wx.jpg

Anyone know what happened to Al Jefferson today?

And is there a set return for Joe Johnson and Andrew Bynum?

RFX, You're better off picking Ersan Illaysova (sp).

Stcukey's x-ray report came back negative, might as well drop him for will bynum just in case. or RIP if some owners gave up on him.

Bynum isnt going to be back until the last two games, which by then the playoffs would be over.

Ilyasova is already gone, someone picked him up a couple of weeks ago.

I am on the fence with Stuckey because he was giving points in his condition.
I might pick up Weems for him, what do you think?
The same with Haywood, Rotoworld suggest to drop him already but I am not sure yet.
I want the old Haywood that would not give points but gives 10 reb and 2-3 blks a game.
It looks like he just won't do that anymore.

I am also considering Earl Barron, he got the starting center position for the Knicks now that Harrington is out.
I was thinking about Ben Gordon, but I think he might still be inconsistent even with STucket and RIP out.
He showed some signs of life last night though.
Other notables on the FA, Livingston, Hickson, Walker, Thomas, Young, Millicic and Monta.

I have a feeling mont amight return Saturday since they play the Clips and that is very close to Golden State even though it is an away game.

kurt thomas?
darko milicic?

those are your REB and BLKs guys right there. why are they even on the FA list.

Well, Thomas just started getting more PT after Bogut went out.
And Millicic, my league isn't deep enough for his production to be good over the others, plus Darko also just started at center (maybe a month ago?) and isn't very consistent.

Darko is a good pickup if u need a center that rebounds and blocks.

Currently up 7-4, is tyson chandler a good pickup? just picked him up today cuz i saw that he had a good game last night: 15 pts 11 rbs 5 blks
eek.gif

I own both lebron and Wade, looks like I'll have to see what games bron will sit out. Hopefully the rest of my team can pick up the slack.

JJ Hickson? Darko?

Eh, Tyson is really inconsistent, although hes had a good week so far.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

shaun livingston is frying right now 21 pts 3 rebs 8 asts 9-9 shooting, debating if i should pick him up and drop morrow
Been debating this also.  I might need him for the next few days.

does anyone know if the amount of waivers resets after sunday? i used 3/4 of my waivers picking up ben wallace, rasheed wallace and lou williams this week and didnt realize that this week ends on the 14th. thought i could stack a bunch of players and get enough stats to win 5 categories but with the extended week i'm pretty nervous since im not up by a lot.

this is what im working with:
20t40n5.jpg

2dkk8j7.jpg

thanks

Out for personal reasons, day to day as of now.

KLove is beasting, and flynn decides to show up when i drop him. hot garbage
smh.gif

Any word on Stuckey yet? Been looking but can't find if he will play tomorrow.
I need to know so I can pick up Thomas before midnight (in an hour) so I can have him play for my team tomorrow.

^i told you, you should have dropped him a few days ago.

Andre Kirk, and Okur are out for tonight.
Al Jeff is out tonight.
JJ is playing tonight.
Stuckey+Marion are questionable for tonight.

Yah, dropped him for Kurt Thomas last night.
Then I picked up Monta again in case he plays tomorrow at LA.
If by tonight it states somewhere that he is still a no go, I'll drop him again for someone else.

My opponent are going to be pissed at me for all this moves (no limit in our league, I know) but I have to take advantage of it with all the injuries I have to deal with (Bogut, Bosh, Monta, Stuckey)
My opponent has made 5-6 moves already too anyways but I wouldn't be too surprised if I made 10-12 moves for the final week and a half.
laugh.gif

if you guys need a scorer and a good source of 3's, pick up nick young! he's been scoring nonstop since he was moved to the starting sg position.

he's very inconsistent tho and thats the biggest downfall of it

Not official, but i would drop him anyway unless you're in a keepers league.

and nick young? no thanks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom