Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by BangDak

and nick young? no thanks
laugh.gif

seconded, especially with this-- from his backer no less.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

if you guys need a scorer and a good source of 3's, pick up nick young! he's been scoring nonstop since he was moved to the starting sg position.

he's very inconsistent tho and thats the biggest downfall of it
contradiction?
scoring non stop but inconsistently ey?

laugh.gif

is it time to drop lebron? i need all the roster spots that i can get.
even if you do he's got what, 2 games left? on sunday and wednesday. just take the plunge already if you're that big in need of plays. wednesday is gonna be full already anyways, and whoever claims him will just have him for that game, if that.

How do you guys settle a tie in the playoffs?
Head-2-Head record or Higher Seed?

The guy i am playing is complaining saying how it should be higher seed.
smh.gif

I believe its the regular season record.

Its not like the league sets it anyway, your provider does.

I'm in the Championship, all I need to do is win BLKS and I take the trophy!

I have one more MOVE left, and I was wondering who should I pick up? Who's in your waiver wire that's producing blks?

I see that Darko is currently in my waiver wire

smh at keeping lebron this week, i shouldve cut him last night to get another roster spot. i thought he was going to play at least one more game

Al Jeff is expected to play

for the record:

Previous Y! fantasy basketball:
tiebreakers were decided by whoever won the PTS category. if that was tied, then the REBs winner. if those were tied then FG% decides it. and if all 3, then FT% decides it.

Current Y! fantasy basketball:
now, the tiebreaker is decided by regular season record. if that is tied, then the higher seed wins out.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/u...jK4NxtE8yuvlzgxM2jCU2XhG

I need help. Down 6-7 and i need 3 free throws or 3 blocks. I have Mo williams, d wade, kevin martin, al jefferson, and jameer nelson. He has Kirk hinrich, lebron james, and jeff green. I hope i can pull this one out. If lebron dont play i think i can win.

^ oh man sorry to hear that. im down 6-4 and 3 of the 6 stats are fairly close for me. we'll see what i can do the rest of the way

You have to appreciate what Kobe's been through throughout the season playing through injuries either way.

^ oh man sorry to hear that. im down 6-4 and 3 of the 6 stats are fairly close for me. we'll see what i can do the rest of the way

Yea it sucked i our last 2 was i had Kevin Martin who was on the bench the whole 4th quarter and he had jeff green. I was up 7-6 and jeff green hit 2 3's and tied made and percent. Then he went to the hole and made a layup and took fg%. tough loss

Good luck to you i hope you can pull it out

I was screwed last year i was the #2 seed and I was against the #6 seed and it was a 6-6 tie and he advanced. That really made me mad
mad.gif
I still dont understand why i lost it

Man i gave up. Way too many injuries and stars sitting out for the final games.

Im content with 2nd place. good luck to the rest of you guys.

Is it safe to drop Gerald Wallace now? It looks like he might be sitting on Wednesdays game too.
I dropped EGordon already, dude killed me. I could have dropped hima nd picked up Blake, who had 13 assists tonight.
And I am currently tied in assists right now.

I'm down 3-6 right now and my only chance of winning is if I get close enough in ft%.
22l4p4.jpg

If I knew Wallace and EGordon were sitting, I would have picked up Young/Blake and Livingston and got me a lead in assists and closer int he pts category.
Here's my team coming in tomorrow:
m9yw5h.jpg

In my current condition, I'm thinking of this move tomorrow morning:
Pick-up: Young, Blake and Livington (all good ft% and ast)
Drop: Evans, Nene (both has no Wed games) and Gibson or GWallace Or Weems or Jefferson?

Any ideas?

^ i'd pick up young and livingston.

i would keep sonny weems as well

need help from you guys as well..i need good FG% and most importantly REBOUNDS

help me pick 2 out of the 4:

rony turiaf
chuck hayes
jj hickson
erick dampier
brandon rush

any help or comments are greatly appreciated!
smile.gif
i need to win this tomorrow night!!!!!!

A good option for you is Deandre Jordan though, he might kill your ft% but fg% and rebs are pretty good since Gooden is probably out now.

You might sacrifice fg% for some reb but check out Earl Barron from NY if he is available.
He keeps getting double figure rebs.

Back
Top Bottom