Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by imrichboy

^don't give up on gallinari. T-Mac is going to get hurt sometime this season.

I own both gallinari and T-Mac. I am holding on gallinari for insurance purposes.
Aight cool I am in the playoffs at 14-4 even if I lose 2 weeks in a row.

Dudes might want to pick up Blair. Duncan is not playing every night anymore.   

who should i start this week..

blatche with 3 games: 2 agaisnt the bucks and 1 against the celtics

or

brook lopez with 3 games: cavs, magic and knicks

and who would guys rather have the rest of the way.. randy foye or lou williams

trade okur for jameer nelson? i get nelson. i need assists and A/T ratio

and who would guys rather have the rest of the way.. randy foye or lou williams

thats a no brainer, lou williams is a beast

mad.gif
ESPN only has Varejao listed as a F
I'm already loaded at Forward I need someone who can play Center damnit!

At this point and with playoffs coming, is it time to give up on Hedo?
He has like 1-2 good games and then 8-10 bad games, actually not just bad but miserable.

Should I just drop him for Gooden at this point?
Gooden hasn't missed a ft since going to the Clips and usually averages close to a double=double when he starts.

No, i want CP to come back!

things havnt been looking good with CP, shaq out. Drose is close to being injured, jermaine and Tmac's knee are about to fall on me any second, OJ and nate in a minislump
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whats everyones thoughts on marcus thornton? im holding out on picking him up until CP comes back, but anyone thinks he'll keep this up?

Whose better to drop for Gooden?

Mike Miller or Hedo Turkoglu? At this point it seems like Miller is playing better but maybe someone could give a different perspective?
Hedo also rolled his ankle tonight apparently but it was just sore and he won't miss games.

^ I'm asking the same question RFX.

I had 2 chuckers (Delfino and JR Smith) who were dragging me down.

I dropped Delfino for Al Thorton last week, and now I'm at a crossroads on who to drop for Gooden.

Candidates (to be dropped) - Reason:

-Tmac: injuries... what else
smh.gif

-JR Smith: waaaay too streaky. When he's on,
smokin.gif
... when he's not
sick.gif

-Tayshaun Prince: was just added when I dropped Yi yesterday (before the game).
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

No, i want CP to come back!

things havnt been looking good with CP, shaq out. Drose is close to being injured, jermaine and Tmac's knee are about to fall on me any second, OJ and nate in a minislump
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whats everyones thoughts on marcus thornton? im holding out on picking him up until CP comes back, but anyone thinks he'll keep this up?
Rose had like 25 last night I think he is fine

^i would give up on brand because it's the end of the season and he looks like a shutdown candidate. He is
recently injured. i expect gooden to put brand type number but better. gooden is a better FT% than brand also

I'm giving up on T-mac for gooden. It looks like the knicks are going to limit tmac Minutes around 25-30 min/game.

Hedo is so unpredictable I would hold on to him but I see how you guys can consider dropping him. He was a Stud last year.

I used my 4th round pick on Calderon (talk about a bust) I dropped him last week finally.

I said "F IT!" and dropped Hedo for Gooden.

I figured since I already clinched the playoff spot and being in a H2H league, I just need to win the week during the playoffs to move on to the next round and since my strong points are points and rebounds, Gooden should solidify those categories and add a good fg% and ft%. Even with Collison in my team averaging 10 ast per game I still get killed in ast so I would just stay away from that category altogether and when CP3 comes back, get another solid rebounder and blocker for him. Ben Wallace and Taj Gibson is in the FA list too so I got options and that should pretty much win me in reb (off and def) and blks w/ GWallace, Nene, Bogut, Haywood, Kaman, Gooden, Aldridge and Bosh.

I need Ellis and Bosh to get healthy though, if one of those guys shuts it down for the season I am done for.

I think this is a pretty solid plan for a H2H league going to the playoff, anyone agree?

Im thinking of picking up Jerry Stackhouse....

Who Should I drop???

My team:

PG T.J. Ford, Ind PG
SG C.J. Watson, GS PG, SG DTD
SF Rasual Butler, LAC SG, SF
PF Charlie Villanueva, Det PF, SF (want to drop sooo bad)
sick.gif

C Brendan Haywood, Dal C
G Jason Terry, Dal SG, PG
F Channing Frye, Pho PF, C
UTIL Jason Kidd, Dal PG
UTIL Brandon Jennings, Mil PG
UTIL Caron Butler, Dal SF, SG
Bench LeBron James, Cle SF
Bench Al Jefferson, Min C, PF DTD
Bench Yi Jianlian, NJ PF, SF
IR Erick Dampier*, Dal C O

Why not drop Dampier? Is he going to have much value when he comes back with Haywood in the starting lineup?
I'd check if Delfino is available though, he is a better option than Stackhouse.

I think that's pretty good and I am pretty surprised Miller was available.
he's been playing well and now that Blake is gone, his starting spot is guaranteed.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Why not drop Dampier? Is he going to have much value when he comes back with Haywood in the starting lineup?
I'd check if Delfino is available though, he is a better option than Stackhouse.

well Im just hanging on to Dampier because i have him on my IR. Every team in my league is allowed to have one person on their IR and that one person doesn't take a roster spot. So if i drop him , I can't add anyone in his place anyways.

So anyone else?

Who Should I drop???

My team:

PG T.J. Ford, Ind PG
SG C.J. Watson, GS PG, SG DTD
SF Rasual Butler, LAC SG, SF
PF Charlie Villanueva, Det PF, SF (want to drop sooo bad)
C Brendan Haywood, Dal C
G Jason Terry, Dal SG, PG
F Channing Frye, Pho PF, C
UTIL Jason Kidd, Dal PG
UTIL Brandon Jennings, Mil PG
UTIL Caron Butler, Dal SF, SG
Bench LeBron James, Cle SF
Bench Al Jefferson, Min C, PF DTD
Bench Yi Jianlian, NJ PF, SF

Back
Top Bottom