F J.J. Hickson
C Andrew Bogut
Util Lamar Odom
Util Channing Frye
BN Louis Williams
BN Marcus Thornton
BN Monta Ellis

Originally Posted by offbad

went through with the trade. had a surplus of guards and needed a dependable big.

I probably would have done the same. Looks like you get enough PTS & 3PT from Steph, Monta & Thornton. Now all you have to hope for is Monta & Devin staying healthy.

Originally Posted by parada45

Should I drop Hixon for Brandon Jennings?

Jennings offers you more than just PTS & REB. I might, if you can withstand Jennings' horrible FG%.

Zbo is an easy 20-10, while BRoy's hamstring looks fine, im still not sold on him. and, portland only plays 12games during playoff spans. i would do it.

Lou Wills has done excelltent lately, my team has done so much better overall.

What does everyone think about marcus thornton once CP comes back? (i know ive asked his question before, but no ones ever given a response).

^ Sorry, I remember you asking. I thought someone already answered...

Thornton should be as productive as he is now, if not more. While Collison has been great at dishing out assists, CP3 has the better ability to run the offense and attract more people to him allowing Thornton to get open or in a better position to get the ball. You should be just fine with Thornton regardless of who's running point - CP3 or Collison.

Having said that... I have both Collison and Thornton, so I'm hoping CP3 decides to throw it in and not play for the rest of the season.
wink.gif

I have CP in two of my leagues, he has to come back
laugh.gif

I think im going to pick up thornton. seems like a low risk, high reward type of thing. I still need a real point guard though. oh well.

thornton would pretty much be another peja for CP3 if he comes back is my prediction.

I just pulled the trigger, dropped Bibby for him. all i need him for points and 3s anyway.

My weakest cats. right now are assists, rebounds, steals, and TO.

Above average in 3s, FG, and FT. This playoff season isnt looking too good for me. Thinking about picking up Robin Lopez and Haslem, however i dont know whether to drop Tmac, Al Thornton, or Artest.

I hope Elton Brand gets injured for the season. dude is hot garbage and hes just wasting a space on my roster
smh.gif
smh.gif

^ Between the three players, I might drop Al Thornton for Robin Lopez. You'll get even weaker in STL's if you give up Artest. And now that T-Mac is starting at the point, I see him putting up good AST numbers from here on out. (You gotta pass when your legs are too weak to take shots. Lol.)

Al Thornton doesn't really offer you much except for maybe PTS, and it looks like you have that squared away by picking up Marcus. Just my 2 cents.

Al provides me rebounds and occasionally a block or two per night. The only problem i have with Lopez is that hes so inconsistent.

Ill have both frye and the lopez brothers if this move happens, but eh. Haslem has been playing pretty well lately with beasley's subpar games. decisions, decisions.

Isnt terry out for 3 months?

I wouldnt drop lee for rush. that pacer's rotation is unpredictable as hell.

^ Looks more like 10-14 days now...

Anyone else hear about Marcus Thornton tweaking his back? He's apparently listed as day-to-day now.
eyes.gif

Yeeah, strained back. Once i pick him up, he gets injured, and bibby goes off. i swear i have the worst fantasy luck
smh.gif
smh.gif

Who should I own with my last roster spot

JaVale McGee
Brandon Jennings
Anderson Varejao
J.J. Hickson

alright i need some help i pretty much clinched number 1 in my league and im tryna add a final piece to my team. should i drop gooden for any of these players okur, ak47, ariza, maggette, marcus thornton, batum, or chandler? my weaknesses are free throws, assist, and turnovers

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

alright i need some help i pretty much clinched number 1 in my league and im tryna add a final piece to my team. should i drop gooden for any of these players okur, ak47, ariza, maggette, marcus thornton, batum, or chandler? my weaknesses are free throws, assist, and turnovers

id go with ak47, hes been pretty solid in all categories

thoughts?

edit: just realized how bad that is. ill try to resize it later. sorry for making you guys strain your eyes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom