Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Originally Posted by RFX45

Why not drop Dampier? Is he going to have much value when he comes back with Haywood in the starting lineup?
I'd check if Delfino is available though, he is a better option than Stackhouse.

well Im just hanging on to Dampier because i have him on my IR. Every team in my league is allowed to have one person on their IR and that one person doesn't take a roster spot. So if i drop him , I can't add anyone in his place anyways.

So anyone else?

Who Should I drop???

My team:

PG T.J. Ford, Ind PG
SG C.J. Watson, GS PG, SG DTD
SF Rasual Butler, LAC SG, SF
PF Charlie Villanueva, Det PF, SF (want to drop sooo bad)
C Brendan Haywood, Dal C
G Jason Terry, Dal SG, PG
F Channing Frye, Pho PF, C
UTIL Jason Kidd, Dal PG
UTIL Brandon Jennings, Mil PG
UTIL Caron Butler, Dal SF, SG
Bench LeBron James, Cle SF
Bench Al Jefferson, Min C, PF DTD
Bench Yi Jianlian, NJ PF, SF
I'd stick with who you have, to be honest.

who do yall like better as far as head-to-head points league goes:
Rashard Lewis or Jeff Green?

should i drop hedo or roy hibbert for johnnie flynn? i need a PG and my trade attempts didnt work out. whats everyones opinion on flynn the rest of the way?

i am also trying to move for another big.....talking to a team that has amare. would you guys try and trade for stoudemire or bosh?

my squad:

PG Derrick Rose
SG Joe Johnson
G Kevin Durant
SF Jeff Green
PF Josh Smith
F Caron Butler
C Al Horford
UTIL Mehmet Okur
UTIL Nicolas Batum
UTIL Roy Hibbert
BN Tyrus Thomas
BN Louis Williams
BN Hedo Turkoglu
BN Kenyon Martin
BN Thaddeus Young

i lost jason thompson who was a double-double guy for me

Should I trade Varejao for Ariza?

I am already in the playoffs and I can wait for him to get healthy.

Ariza's FG/FT% are terrible as well

Maybe you should trade for kevin martin
laugh.gif

LOL. I would man, but the guy who's interested in Paul doesn't have him... SMH. Nah, best thing is that Paul comes back before the fantasy playoffs. Wouldn't want a rusty Paul to ruin my team in the playoffs...

^ I'm getting ready to do the same if I'm not able to flip T-Mac for a more consistent and less shaky producer. Drop him or pray that his knees magically heal so he can play more than 25 min/game and average 20, 5, 5. Haha. That's what I'm hoping happens during the playoffs.

Should I trade Varejao for Ariza?

I am already in the playoffs and I can wait for him to get healthy.

^ i say wait

should i drop courtney lee or hold onto him? he has a sprained ankle

i can get either

jonas jerebko
nate robinson
ersyan ilyasova
terrence williams

BangDak wrote:
Whats everyones thoughts on marcus thornton? im holding out on picking him up until CP comes back, but anyone thinks he'll keep this up?

Also, im so tempted to drop brand.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JbOi112

^ I'm getting ready to do the same if I'm not able to flip T-Mac for a more consistent and less shaky producer. Drop him or pray that his knees magically heal so he can play more than 25 min/game and average 20, 5, 5. Haha. That's what I'm hoping happens during the playoffs.
I guess they magically healed today
laugh.gif
  21 pts 7 rebs 8 asts 3 stls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm thinking if I should cancel my t-mac for dalembert trade proposal
laugh.gif

Who should I own Varejao or Hixon?

Do you guys think Zydrunas Ilgauskas will effect either guy when he returns?

Alright fellas, one week til playoffs in my league and I need some quick advice
heres my squad:
[table][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Joe Johnson, Atl SG, SF [/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Troy Murphy, Ind PF, C [/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Jermaine O'Neal, Mia C  DTD [/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Monta Ellis, GS PG, SG  DTD [/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Mo Williams, Cle PG [/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]LeBron James, Cle SF [/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Lamar Odom, LAL PF, SF [/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Zach Randolph, Mem PF [/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Rashard Lewis, Orl SF, PF [/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Kevin Love, Min PF [/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Andre Miller, Por PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Drew Gooden, LAC PF, C [/td][/tr][/table]
Ive got this week on lock (I hope) but next week I'm playing the #1 team and I'm in the last playoff spot, a half game behind the team in front of me and a half game ahead of the team behind me

heres some available players worth noting:
Jeff Green
Marcus Thornton
Lou Will
Rip

so heres my question: is there anyone on my team I should drop for any of those available players? Its a head-to-head fantasy points league
I want to drop Rashard and Mo for Jeff and Lou but the matchup acquisition in my league is only 2/week and I already used them
so, any advice is appreciated and good luck heading into the playoffs

i've stashed lou will all year and it looks like from this point going forward he has his confidence/minutes back

Mayo had a solid game.

Ive been a bit disappointed with his free throw shootings though. shaq can shoot em better then he can
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom