Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

^ hasn't Singleton been outplaying McGee the past couple of games though?

I'd like to get a couple solid opinions on my team after the DRose, Caron Butler, Frye for JKidd, Perkins, Marcus Thornton trade goes through:

Jason Kidd
Tyreke Evans
Jamal Crawford
Jason Richardson
Tracy McGrady
Gerald Wallace
Tyrus Thomas
Pau Gasol
Al Horford
Kendrick Perkins
Darren Collison
Marcus Thornton
Paul Millsap Drew Gooden (someone scooped Millsap off waivers)

Do I have both good offensive and defensive balance? With CP3 looking to return for playoffs, I may use Collison as my "swinging add/drop roster spot." Please let me know your thoughts on my team. Sounds crazy, but I've seriously been double-guessing myself like mad about whether or not I'm making a good trade.
embarassed.gif

(For some reason, I keep forgetting that it's only fantasy bball and that I have bigger and better things to take care of like a job/wife/bills.
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ u got solid balance homie, very complete IMO.

Dope. Thanks, bro. That's encouraging.

What do the rest of y'all think? I just wanna get a few more opinions before the March 4 trade deadline.

Also, I got offered Blatche, AK47, Marion and Corey Brewer for Horford, T-Mac, Tyrus Thomas and Marcus Thornton. I'm not too high on Brewer or Marion. Thoughts? Should I try to counter with Horford and T-Mac for Blatche and AK47? Again, please let me know what y'all think of my team currently and if I should just stand pat.

I rather keep horford and TT.

Im not too high on thornton once CP comes back, as well as TMac, and i have him in two of my leagues.

from what ive seen from his games, his knees seem to act up near the end of games, which isnt a good sign knowing him. if you can, sell high although i plan on riding it out with him since im a knicks fan, no ayo.

i'll have an extra spot on monday after my trade goes thru, who should i pick up? just looking for pts, rebs and fg%

ryan gomes
darko
rony turiaf
james singleton
jonas jerebko

Due to CDR's absence, but he's been playing well. ive dropped him a while ago due to his in consistence, and i have to say ive been pretty satisfied.

Im still contempting on who to pick up, george hill, or courtney lee. i really need assists, and i know neither really fit my needs.

I have conley and bibby to drop, but they're the only point guards on my team. thoughts? should i just punt assists, and win 3s, points, and fg?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Due to CDR's absence, but he's been playing well. ive dropped him a while ago due to his in consistence, and i have to say ive been pretty satisfied.

Im still contempting on who to pick up, george hill, or courtney lee. i really need assists, and i know neither really fit my needs.

I have conley and bibby to drop, but they're the only point guards on my team. thoughts? should i just punt assists, and win 3s, points, and fg?
if u need scoring get lee, if you want assists get george hill

None really fit your options, but closest would be gomes and jonas imo.
I agree. I'd go with Gomes though.

Im still contempting on who to pick up, george hill, or courtney lee. ireally need assists, and i know neither really fit my needs.

I have conley and bibby to drop, but they're the only point guards onmy team. thoughts? should i just punt assists, and win 3s, points, andfg?
For assists alone and even for overall production, I'd keep Conley over Bibby. Not sure if I'd drop either for a guy like Hill though. No other PG's on the waiver?

And BOOM! New trade proposal: Aaron Brooks, Marion, Blatche and AK47 for JRich, Gooden, Horford and T-Mac. I really like Blatche's upside and would LOVE to get rid of T-Mac, but is it even worth it to trade with this manager? I'm more than likely facing him in the 2nd round or in the finals. Thoughts, broski's?

Sadly, no. Jarret Jack's in the waivers too. ive thought of him, but im not too sure.

I wouldnt pull the trigger. i really like blatche's upside, as well as brooks, but you're just swapping injured players for more injured.

Marion hasnt shown much all year, why ak is still injured? i would try to make it a smaller trade rather then a blockbuster, but thats just me.

What yall opinion on T-mac? Keep or trade asap lol

Give up Roy and T-mac for Kidd and Horford? or for Josh Smith and Blatche? Or keep Roy and T-mac. I hope Roy can stay healthy throughout the rest of the season...
ohwell.gif

watch out for wesley matthews if you need a pg/sg combo guard, he's been playing solid since the jazz traded ronnie brewer

just picked him up too
pimp.gif

any info on whos going to be the starting C for the cavs when shaq is out ? big z cant re sign for another 2 weeks so hickson worth picking up?

^don't give up on gallinari. T-Mac is going to get hurt sometime this season.

I own both gallinari and T-Mac. I am holding on gallinari for insurance purposes.

Back
Top Bottom