Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by JbOi112

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ yes they have smh

need some advice on getting a swingman that can hit 3's, who would you pick:

rasual butler
Martell Webster
Marcus thornton

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

Definitely Butler. At least, until Outlaw starts playing. Then, at that point, see if Thornton's received his starting gig back.

al thornton got traded to the wizards homie
laugh.gif

^ yes they have smh

need some advice on getting a swingman that can hit 3's, who would you pick:

rasual butler
Martell Webster
Marcus thornton

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

Definitely Butler. At least, until Outlaw starts playing. Then, at that point, see if Thornton's received his starting gig back.

al thornton got traded to the wizards homie
laugh.gif

Sorry, I was referring to Marcus. I meant see how Butler's minutes shake out once Outlaw comes back from injury (maybe this week or next). If Butler's not getting as many shot attempts because of Outlaw, see if Marcus Thornton's gotten his starting spot back from old man Mo Pete.

Originally Posted by parada45

Mike Miller or Salmons?

Hard to predict, but right now... Al Thornton and Josh Howard look to be cutting into Miller's shot attempts/production/minutes. He still gives you the threat of posting a 10x5x5 game though, so you never know.

Salmons looks to start tonight against NYK to matchup with T-Mac, but it looks like he may have already overtaken Charlie Bell for starter's minutes. I might actually go with Salmons at this point.

Mike Miller or Salmons?

Hard to predict, but right now... Al Thornton and Josh Howard look to be cutting into Miller's shot attempts/production/minutes. He still gives you the threat of posting a 10x5x5 game though, so you never know.

Salmons looks to start tonight against NYK to matchup with T-Mac, but it looks like he may have already overtaken Charlie Bell for starter's minutes. I might actually go with Salmons at this point.

Thanks dude I feel the same way.

thinking about dropping Galo for House on NYK. Galo has been ice these past two games. New line up changes+hurt hand or whatever=no bueno.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Drop Iverson for Taj Gibson?

At this point, drop AI for anyone. lol. He's set to miss this whole week to take care of his daughter, and who knows if the Sixers org will even want him back when he finally does return. Personally, from the weeks that I had him, AI's been a complete headache.

Agreed. ive gaven up on AI.

more burn for lou
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and no, dont drop Gallo. he'll pick up the slack eventually.

Did anyone else see T-Mac limp off the court in the 4th tonight? I think I might have heard an F-bomb dropped on his way to the bench too. lol.

This is NOT good for his trade value...
eyes.gif
(Yikes, was that an insensitive statement?)

Damn, my team is falling apart.
Bosh is hurt and seems like he will miss his 3rd game this Wednesday.
Kirilenko is out too and Granger was out for personal reasons.

I did pick up TMac and dropped Delfino, hopefully he can pick up the slack a bit.

tired.gif

Mcgrady had a noticeable limp in the fourth quarter of Monday's game against the Bucks, Alan Hahn of Newday reports.

Recommendation: The severity of the injury is unknown, but anytime McGrady has a bump or bruise, it's worth noting. Make sure to check back on McGray's status Tuesday.
(Rotowire.com)

oh and does anyone got the fantasy head to head playoff schedule like who has more games later in the playoffs

Which two players should I keep?

Robin Lopez
John Salmons
Jose Calderon

Lopez helps out might FG% a lot but Calderon (when he plays well) helps out in most category's. 

The trades in my league have started to become pretty one sided. the last 2 trades that went down go as follows:

Courtney Lee
Kenyon Martin
Okur
Ben Gordon

for

Amar'e
Dudley
Iggy
Bayless

and

George Hill
Joe johnson
Devin Harris

for

Odom
Calderon
Earl Smith
Gerald Wallace

@wohcttank rigged?

Is it someone in the Top 6 trading with someone in the bottom 6? That 2nd trade is ridick. Haha. Of course, there probably wasn't enough active managers to veto it I bet.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

rasual butler, tag gibson or peja

Somehow (w/o CP3), Peja's been on a tear lately. Normally, I'd say he and Butler are dead even, but Peja's averaging better #'s in all categories (minus blocks) now. So, Peja > Butler.

If you need 3's, go with Peja. If you need REB & BLK, go with Taj. The Ty Thomas trade should clear up more minutes for him.

Which two players should I keep?

Robin Lopez
John Salmons
Jose Calderon

Lopez helps out might FG% a lot but Calderon (when he plays well) helps out in most category's. 

Without knowing your exact team needs, I would go with Lopez & Calderon. They'll both give you good shooting %'s and like you said, Calderon gives you better overall than Salmons. The only real thing you'd lose out on with Salmons is his scoring & steals.

Back
Top Bottom