Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

roll.gif
suckas in my league are SLEEPING... just picked up Mo Williams- he got dropped like a hot potato after his injury and everyone forgot about him

so tmac is going to the kings...

i've got louis williams and A.I.

should i drop one of these guys for tmac? if so, who should i drop?

Blatche will have a 30 pts 8 *#% 10 reb one game and like a 5 point perofrmance the next night. I am not to convinced about him just yet

McGee is good but will kill you in FT%

Would you guys give up durant evans aldridge and love in return for Amare, Dirk, Josh Smith and andre miller?

Someopne just offered me that.

Originally Posted by parada45

Blatche will have a 30 pts 8 *#% 10 reb one game and like a 5 point perofrmance the next night. I am not to convinced about him just yet

Gosh, I hope that's the case. I kept hesitating on Blatche because I didn't wanna drop Millsap for him. Now, I'm too late. lol.

Something productive needs to happen soon with T-Mac! I wanna trade this guy for something decent or package him for someone playing consistent All-Star type ball.

Who would you keep Foye or Salmons?

I'd totally go with Salmons. He'll eventually be the starting SG or at the very least, get more burn than Charlie Bell.

Originally Posted by JbOi112

Gosh, I hope that's the case. I kept hesitating on Blatche because I didn't wanna drop Millsap for him. Now, I'm too late. lol.

Something productive needs to happen soon with T-Mac! I wanna trade this guy for something decent or package him for someone playing consistent All-Star type ball.
Thanks dudes for the advice.
He has never been a consistent starter but I am a Wizards fan and he always does this.  Plus it was against Minnesota. Just hold on to him and see what happens.

T-MAC IS A KNICK!!!!!!!!!!

Just picked him up.... High risk, high reward.

Dropped Cory Brewer

Edit:

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Then soon as I drop Brewer, he's traded to the Grizz where they're log-jammed with swingmen.

AND I just accepted a trade for Okur (giving up JRich).

JbOi112 wrote:
parada45 wrote:

Same situation.  I could have dropped Milsap/AK47/Landry but I just couldn't pull the trigger because he is too inconsistent.  

guys guys, only drop bench warmers for Tmac.

I do think hes capable of putting 16ppg on my team since he'll be our point forward and running our offense, but he hasnt proven anything yet. dont drop proven talent for him.

JR is really inconsistent, so i would do it, but you sure you dont have anyone else? JR's a good source of 3 despite his inconsistence.

nope i have collison to drop but really need his assts right now. after him, i have j green. i dropped frye for tmac on my other team.

missed out on Mo Williams (even though I had a chance to pick him up like dayyys ago), Blatche, TMMAC (thats a gamble though).

I picked up sergio rodreguez though. Hes a hot pick up right now. Supposedly he'll get the starting job.

I totally agree with BangDak on whether or not to drop T-Mac. I was in the same spot & considered dropping JR Smith for him too. Fortunately, I had Marcus Thornton to drop instead.

Honestly, if JR's the most expendable player you've got (aka. no big team need for 3's or STL's), I might take the risk on T-Mac. He might surprise you (good and/or bad). Besides, JR's crazy inconsistent and Afflalo is eating away at all of JR's minutes.
eyes.gif

Value of Tyrus Thomas and Ronnie Brewer??

Have Thomas on my squad hoping he plays more consistent. Got a waiver request dropping George Hill for Ronnie. Don't know about his role off the bench in Memphis though.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

mad.gif
still cant decide whether to drop Odom/Lewis for T-Mac or not and which one

Both are a little too valuable.  if you dnt need the rebs then maybe drop odom but i'd wait to see Tmac in a game. 

i've kept odom all year and he's been great. i wouldn't drop him for t-mac

that's just me though.

Im going to be mointoring TT really closely.

I have a feeling hes going to break out, but i dont want to drop anyone for him yet.

Who do you guys think is the most droppable of the 3, AI, Lou williams, or Mike Bibby.

ive tried shopping all 3 around, without any real success.

Damn, Blatche with a close to double double already with 14/8 and there is still 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

Do you guys think J Howard is worth a pick up now that he is probably one of the main option in Washington?
I think he is still in the FA list in my league.

^ Dayum. I'm looking more and more foolish for picking up T-Mac instead of Blatche...
eyes.gif
I just hope T-Mac doesn't disappoint tomorrow and proves me wrong...

I'd say Josh Howard is worth the pickup if you need the PTS. Who would you be dropping him for?

Back
Top Bottom