Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Nazr Mohammad?

Yuuup. Crazy game last night. 21 and 20! Then again, last night was against the T-Wolves. lol.

I'm a little skeptical though, even if he has been doing pretty well the last week or so. If you've got a roster spot to burn and need boards, I'd pick him up & hope he has a few more good games after the break, and then SELL HIGH. Bobcats might make a trade pretty soon and Ty Chandler looks to be recovering from his injury. Just a thought.

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Just traded Jamison and Conley for Reke and Darren Collison.

Was it worth it? I keep getting killed in assists.

I'd think so. You've vastly upped your AST without losing much at all in any other category... well, except REB's & 3's. Collison's starting to shoot more 3's though, so it's only a matter of time that he starts hitting.

Originally Posted by JbOi112

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Just traded Jamison and Conley for Reke and Darren Collison.

Was it worth it? I keep getting killed in assists.

I'd think so. You've vastly upped your AST without losing much at all in any other category... well, except REB's & 3's. Collison's starting to shoot more 3's though, so it's only a matter of time that he starts hitting.
don't think so. TOs, and ASTs are the easiest categories to punt and win.

If McGrady gets traded to the Knicks, is it worth it to drop Rudy Fernanadez or Affalo? I'm in a 16 team league. I have a feeling the Blazers are gonna trade a guard for a big and Rudy will get minutes.  

I picked up Nazr yesterday . Stupid thing was that I couldve picked him up the day before he got the 20/20, but I instead picked up brad miller
smh.gif

His minutes seems to be up and down though. Plus, Chandler is back. I'll stick with him for a few games and see what happens.

I have Jack and he's alright I guess. I picked him up for AST and hes been doing that so far. Only problem is that he's sharing minutes with calderon.

The C's are looking to trade Ray Allen, Brian Scal, JR Giddens for 'Twan AND Caron? WTH?!?! That would all but kill Butler's fantasy value...

DON'T DO IT!

Looks like Caron to Dallas is almost a done deal.. How is this gonna affect his fantasy? Or do you think he'll be the same?

I cant keep taking Ls.. loll.. Lost Gil, lost CP3, now Caron is going into a new system.. SMH

Caron wasnt playing that well in Washington in the first place.

Hes been so inconsistent so far, hopefully Kidd can get him a couple more baskets each night.

karen wasn't used to the princeton offense type thing. no matter now though.

i think this will be great for him and his stats if he gets moved to dallas.

jus picked up J Howard. I got offered Mo Will for VC. do I take it? or should I ask for Rondo instead? VC's fg% is killing me.  

I wanna pick up Blatche but idk who to drop... My worst players are Millsap, Ty Thomas, & Foye

Originally Posted by DTruth07

I wanna pick up Blatche but idk who to drop... My worst players are Millsap, Ty Thomas, & Foye

Im in the same boat but my worst players are Thomas, Delfino, and Hibbert. Don't know who to drop. Been sitting on Hibbert the whole year waiting for Murphy to get traded. I need rebounds and  3s.

Oneal is more consistent, but theres a chance he might get injured any second.

Blair has a real high upside, but Pop's limited minutes prevents him from producing.

Overall, i would go with J'.

So I just traded Jason Thompson, Roy Hibbert and Ty Lawson for Baron Davis and Marcus Camby.

This might be a dumb question but did I give up too much for the two?

The rest of my team is

Billups
Z-Bo
OJ Mayo
KD
Iguodala
Stephen Jackson
Charlie Villanueva
Joakim Noah
Bogut
Gerald Wallace

^^No, and ^ no.

your centers are all injury prone however, just a thought.
i would have vetoed that trade in an instant, unless its a keeper league. still lopsided either way.

Back
Top Bottom