Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

anyone picking up T-Mac? my team is struggling lately and I could see him putting up some nice numbers in MSG but I'm stacked at forward so if it doesnt work out im gonna be screwed

I dropped speights for Tmac.

not losing much, Tmac can avg 16+ with the NYK (if he really does come here).

I hope this trade to NY (or anywhere T-Mac can get major PT) happens! And happens soon! I need production.

I dropped Marcus Thornton for T-Mac this morning in the hopes that he either resembles an All-Star player for the rest of the season with NY or at least plays well enough to net me someone who's better suited to help my team for the long run. I honestly like Thornton's upside way more than T-Mac's, but right now I need a player who can provide all-around.

What are your guys' thoughts on how D'Antoni will use T-Mac (assuming he's traded to NY)? You think T-Mac will be effective in D'antoni's system? Is he still running the "6 seconds or less" offense? lol.

Odom, AK47, Rashard Lewis
any of those guys worth dropping for TMac?
theyre my 3 worst forwards but I have a good feeling about all 3 of them in the coming weeks

Mike's been pushing hard to make a trade for Tmac, and he can become our go to guy, and our point forward towards the future, so he'll get excessive burn. im hoping he can put up 16ppg+ and stay healthy after working with tim grover.

i dont think any of those 3 are worth dropping yet, since the deal hasnt been finalized, and tmac hasnt shown anything.

^ Yeah, that's a tough one. Out of the 3 you listed, Odom looks like the weakest link. But Bynum looks like he's still not 100% yet, so they may rest him and give Odom more burn this week. AK47's in a similar situation this week since Okur's out the next 2 games for a funeral I think the birth of his baby (completely different. lol), so that should shift Millsap's and Boozer's positions up to the PF and C spots, respectively.

Gosh... I'm really hoping this trade to NY (or anywhere, for that matter) happens already. I need T-Mac in uniform and playing!
laugh.gif

^ if you need a big man desperately, then do it.

i would hold onto foye tho

i need 3's, should i get marcus thornton, rasual butler, or martell webster?

Originally Posted by diew its james

just picked up drew gooden from my free agent, hopefully he gets more minutes than blatche

Gooden might be bought out.  If that's the case, Blatche or DeAndre Jordan?

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

Originally Posted by diew its james

just picked up drew gooden from my free agent, hopefully he gets more minutes than blatche

Gooden might be bought out.  If that's the case, Blatche or DeAndre Jordan?

Probably Blatche. I am from DC btw.

^ Depends on your biggest need. DeAndre has the ability to explode for a double-double here and there (with his BLK numbers likely increasing with more court time) just like he did when Kaman went down. Blatche can provide some 3PT and looks to give you a better overall game with STL-plus-BLK.

Personally, I might go with Blatche. Although, I'm still waiting it out on Blatche though to see how he adjusts.

Damn, Blatche benefiting from all these trades. He already has a double double (21/10) in the second quarter.

i missed out on McGee and Blatche. i honestly didnt think they would break out the way they did.

Back
Top Bottom