Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Just dropped effin' JR Smith for Tyrus Thomas. Not sure why I held on to JR for so long. I should have dropped him for Blatche. Instead, the guy I'm going head-to-head against this week got him. Fricken' garbage. (Yeah, I'm bitter. haha.)

I hope TT can keep up the REB and BLK for the rest of the season.

whats up with BJ lately? dude was killing it earlier in the season now hes not doin much at all

Beno Udrih is a starter again. He puts up pretty good numbers scoop him up if you guys got a spot.

Originally Posted by parada45

Beno Udrih is a starter again. He puts up pretty good numbers scoop him up if you guys got a spot.
Did they change their lineup again?  Sportsline said that Garcia was starting in the backcourt with Evans.

Are these trades fair because the league members keep objecting to them?  Two seperate average-based leagues in sportsline:

I give up Darren Collison/Noah for Dwight.  (He has CP3 also)

I give up kaman/D. Collison/Yi for Kevin Martin/Mo Williams/Butler. 

damn I totally slept on this thread and didn't even see it! I love fantasy b-ball and am in 12 leagues this year. anyways here is my input on some of your situations.......
champ- Tyrus Thomas will have some promising games like he had in chicago but it looks like he will be playing the 6th man roll just like he did in chi and playing around the 24 min mark a game which is not enough to make his numbers any better. Look for any injuries or games where someone is out and then you can pick him up.

rfx- who on your squad would you drop for howard? He could be worth a gamble but I would probably stay away from him.....

JJ- BJ's shooting is catching up to him lol. He started the season on fire and if you check his % has gone down every month of the season.

e3lal- Westphaul is always changing the kings lineup but beno should be getting some solid minutes. He won't produce like he did earlier in the season while starting but I'm guessing he'll put up around 12-13pts/4assists/1-3pt/solid%/2.5boards or so while playing 26-28 minutes a game while  not turning over the ball much. as for your trades, I like them. paul will be back this season and when he does collison's production is obviously going to drop and noah is hurting now so I would do that trade. and looks like your getting the edge in your other one, so pull the trigger on both.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Im going to be mointoring TT really closely.

I have a feeling hes going to break out, but i dont want to drop anyone for him yet.

Who do you guys think is the most droppable of the 3, AI, Lou williams, or Mike Bibby.

ive tried shopping all 3 around, without any real success.
anyone watched todays game? how did he do? that statline looks damn good.

I think im going to drop bibby, since hes been terrible for me.

U should have been dropped Bibby
I hold onto players hoping they'll break out eventually.

it doesnt help the fact that half my original teams been injured or out, (CDR, roy, oden, AR, and etc.)

Originally Posted by slickrick916

rfx- who on your squad would you drop for howard? He could be worth a gamble but I would probably stay away from him.....

Originally Posted by JbOi112

I'd say Josh Howard is worth the pickup if you need the PTS. Who would you be dropping him for?

The only two I could drop is probably Mike Miller or Randy Foye. I actually just picked up Miller because of that good game he had the other night but followed it with a crappy one last night.

Foye showed signs but lately has been stinking up as well. I thought he would excel more now that Butler and Jamison isn't there but it doesn't look like he will.

Is Howard a better option than either of those guys?

Depending on how TMac does tonight, I might just drop both and pick him up with Howard.

rfx- I'd go with miller and howard out of the 3 and drop foye. Foye shoot's at a low fg% and he doesn't even give you any 3's (most times when pg's shoot low fg % it's because they bomb alot of 3's ala chauncey), offers no steals, and subpar assists for a pg getting starter minutes. so def drop foye.

Drop JR Smith for A.I. or Beno? Or keep JR? JR is so inconsistent.
smh.gif

Durant for Roy and JR?

Blatche or T-mac? T-mac is looking goooooddddd. Blatche has had two good games and doing alright right now. Damn cant decide.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'd say Josh Howard is worth the pickup if you need the PTS. Who would you be dropping him for?

The only two I could drop is probably Mike Miller or Randy Foye. I actually just picked up Miller because of that good game he had the other night but followed it with a crappy one last night.

Foye showed signs but lately has been stinking up as well. I thought he would excel more now that Butler and Jamison isn't there but it doesn't look like he will.

Depending on how TMac does tonight, I might just drop both and pick him up with Howard.
I say you drop Foye for Howard. I rather have Howard over Miller or Foye.

Congrats to those who picked up Tmac like i said.

Eddie house, and sergio are all worth a look since they'll be the main point, and spark off the bench in Mike's offense.

Josh Howard, Salmons, are all worth picking up over Mike miller, and t some extent, Foye.

Kind of difficult because my weakest stats are 3's and assists.
I am so tempted to drop Delfino now too for TMac since Salmons will probably take some pt from him but again, I need those 3's.
So who should drop for TMac overall if I need 3's and assist? Miller, Foye or Delfino?

Kind of difficult because my weakest stats are 3's and assists.
I am so tempted to drop Delfino now too for TMac since Salmons will probably take some pt from him but again, I need those 3's.
So who should drop for TMac overall if I need 3's and assist? Miller, Foye or Delfino?
Delfino easy

^ yes they have smh

need some advice on getting a swingman that can hit 3's, who would you pick:

rasual butler
Martell Webster
Marcus thornton

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

These new dudes have %$$%%! up Mike Millers #s
I still think you should hold on to him
I am debating dropping Salmons for him what do you guys think?

^ Personally, Varejao. His PT is gonna be cut into majorly once Jamison starts getting starter minutes. Besides, Birdman's more likely to get you more REB & BLK's when he's healthy & playing... They're both inconsistent, but I'd prefer to keep Birdman.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ yes they have smh

need some advice on getting a swingman that can hit 3's, who would you pick:

rasual butler
Martell Webster
Marcus thornton

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

Definitely Butler. At least, until Outlaw starts playing. Then, at that point, see if Thornton's received his starting gig back.

Back
Top Bottom