OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Originally Posted by trunks206

My man Cses
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
2poz62r.jpg

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Looks like his man Cses might be out for tomorowcses game.
yep...

GUNNERS WAIT ON TRIO
Posted 17/08/09 17:51

Arsenal have injury doubts over Bacary Sagna, Cses Fabregas and Denilson for the first leg of their Champions League play-off clash with Celtic at Parkhead on Tuesday night.

Sagna took a knock in Saturday's 6-1 win over Everton while Denilson (groin) and Fabregas (hamstring) will also be assessed on Tuesday although Gunners boss Arsene Wenger believes the Spaniard has a better than 50-50 chance of playing.

Midfielder Abou Diaby has recovered from a groin injury but England forward Theo Walcott is still out with a back complaint and defender Johan Djourou (knee) remains on the sidelines.

Arsenal (from): Almunia, Sagna, Vermaelen, Gallas, Clichy, Eboue, Song, Diaby, Fabregas, Arshavin, van Persie, Eduardo, Mannone, Bendtner, Denilson, Ramsey, Wilshere, Gibbs, Silvestre.

Knife
laugh.gif

Wenger said Cesc is 50%+, so I think he will play him. I'm still liking the line up even without Denilson and Sagna, I'm confident Diaby and Eboue willfill their spot quite well. I hope Bendtner racks up at least 2 goals today.
happy.gif

2:30 can't come soon enough.
frown.gif

Almost forgot that there are also some Premiership fixtures today too!
So much footie... decisions, decisions
smil3ea6266f6797e.gif

Im loving champions league on fox already. The HD stream is there. Not good quality but better than espn. Hope its british commentators

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Lets go Manchester City. My soccer idol is there..... CARLOS TEVEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. Carlos Tevez is my football hero and has been since I first saw him play for Boca Juniors in 2003. Ole' boy came outta the slums of BuenosAires to succeed in life. He always gives 100% on the pitch. I can't believe how Sir Alex Ferguson disrespected him by signing Berbatov last season.

Did Mark Hughes say why he didn't start for Citeh over the weekend?

EDIT ~ Chelski down 0-1 against... Sunderland.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Because he only played 25 pre season minutes and wasn't at full fitness. But he should start next game after the friendly with barca

Originally Posted by SinnerP

EDIT ~ Chelski down 0-1 against... Sunderland.
nerd.gif
He hasn't fully recovered from his heel injury. He'll need a bit more time to be back to complete match fitness.

Ballack with the equalizer. My most hated footballer ever.

I might could actually like Chelsea if it wasnt for Ballack

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Ballack with the equalizer. My most hated footballer ever.

I might could actually like Chelsea if it wasnt for Ballack
you gotta admit though,he's one of the most technically gifted midfielders in the world...

it's a wrap for Chelsea...3-1 with less than 5mins to go - Lampard(penalty) and Deco getting the other two goals...
they're looking really good to win the title this season...
Sturridge and Sheva getting some time on the pitch too...

Watching this game reminded me I have to buy that away shirt
pimp.gif
Anyonehave a link to the Sony Bravia commercial that always played after the intro(07-09), the one with the multi-color floating ball and...

Arsenal's blue kits are very clean.

Anyways, defensively they were extremely solid, the creativity was there in midfield but the attack was crap. This series is pretty much a wrap, Celticaren't going to score 3-goals next week in London.

I like the 4-3-3 formation, we just need a target man who would play in between Arshavin and v. Persie.

Bendtner is still a useless black-hole piece of garbage that needs to get shipped back to Denmark. I dont like seeing v. Persie as a CF, he's better off asa SS or RW.

Arshavin----------Target man-----------v. Persie would be great with Fabregas playing behind them as an attacking midfielder. I cant see the current arrangmentof v. Persie in the middle and Bendtner on the right side working very well this season.

Back
Top Bottom