OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Good game today, we got kind of lucky, oh well we still got the 2-0 win and with 2 away goals and us coming back to the Emirates, it's over in my eyes butI can still see Celtic scoring a couple...We shall see what kind of 2nd leg we have next Wednesday.

I actually wanted to see Eduardo instead of RVP, RVP seemed so slow and lazy and just messing up good chances today. I'd like to see Bendtner and Eduardonext leg with Walcott back in the squad too.

And yeah the blue jersey is the away, not the 3rd. The white is their 3rd in epl and 3rd in CL if their away clashes with the other teams home jersey. I got it2 months ago and every time I wear it someone comments on it, great kit and fits amazing. Will be great seeing them in their traditional red/white next week athome though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Still a lil' deadly in the foot, that Deco.
Ancelotti might finally be the one to "resurrect his career"...as with Milan,the Italian loves those playmakers with a continentalstyle...

Liverpool with a good start
pimp.gif

Barca is about to show off Ibra
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone watching the Real Madrid game?
nerd.gif

Missed pen. by Carrick
smh.gif

It was a good save, but still...

But it begs the question... why did Carrick take it?

Rooney or Owen should have took that pk

this is great I got Real Madrid on one stream, Manure and Burnley on another, and at 4 I got Man City and Barcelona coming on
pimp.gif

Damn, they're playing really poorly... can't string together a few passes... shakey D... Burnley's playing well too...

also i need to get some more football channels. id like setanta but i dont want to switch to satelite ..like dish or direct tv. fsc is ok but the games onthere dont do alot for me for the most part. the fact that they have sky sports news and fsc report is dope though. espn 2 is the only channel i have thatsplaying a man utd game soon..this weekend. also liverpool vs villa.

Argh... United didn't deserve to win... they were terrible, while Burnley played well enough...

awful match for utd. maybe this will convince alex hat he needs atleast one more playmaking/offensive addition to the team but i doubt it..hes stubborn. notwenger stubborn but stubborn all the same. i really dont like berbatov. i wouldn't shed a tear if they sold him for half what they paid for him. if hedoesn't start to score goals hes prob going to go down as one of the biggest busts in utd/premiership history..with the likes of jsv,forlan and kleberson.for the record i dont rate park much on utd either.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

wats up with Barcelona kits?
sick.gif
Special edition for charity
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I would cop but they are limited... btw our Toure is better than your Toure
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I love it...there's going to be even more doubt surrounding ManUtd. now that they've lost to such a crappy team so early in the season.

I see this as a "transition" season for Man Utd. They'll be competitive but not consistent enough to win the Premiership (they wont even comeclose to winning the UCL).

Given their performances in the first 2 games, I'll be glad if they finish within the top 4. But if they keep this up, that won't happen. No cohesionin the midfield, shoddy defending (they're without Rio and Vidic though) and mediocre finishing.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

anyone watching the Real Madrid game?
nerd.gif
Robben, hes on another level so far in pre-season.
I dont care who Real Madrid have, not starting Robben would be a crime. Dude has been a BEAST in the 2-3 pre-season matches that I'veseen...he's on a whole 'nother level right now.

Those Barca kits look pretty good...too bad they're only for one match. Man City's kits are also really clean, I expect to see a ton of bandwagonerswearing Man City jerseys proudly in the next few years
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Given their performances in the first 2 games, I'll be glad if they finish within the top 4. But if they keep this up, that won't happen. No cohesion in the midfield, shoddy defending (they're without Rio and Vidic though) and mediocre finishing.
yea people need to realise we're without our two best defenders. still a crappy loss though.

we should at least stay in the top 4 though. above arsenal id hope. some pundits have even picked ole arsenal to finish 5th so we should be ok. if alexdoesn't make one more signing this summer hopefully he does in january.

link to all goals from Real Madrid vs. Borussia Dortmund, Celebration of Dortmund's Centenary friendly:

Back
Top Bottom