OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

^ keep dreamin. you had your chance a few years ago and the flu or w/e messed things up.
laugh.gif
I'm not a Spurs supporter (Chelsea here), but thatwould be quite a treat from our perspective.

awful match for utd. maybe this will convince alex hat he needs atleast one more playmaking/offensive addition to the team but i doubt it..hes stubborn. not wenger stubborn but stubborn all the same...
laugh.gif

it's true though...
frown.gif

today's game...
smh.gif

the worst part is how we lost...like SinnerP said,the team just didn't seem to click today...

gotta love Rooney...dude stays passionate by getting yellow cards for wild tackles...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
I love it...there's going to be even more doubt surrounding Man Utd. now that they've lost to such a crappy team so early in the season.

I see this as a "transition" season for Man Utd. They'll be competitive but not consistent enough to win the Premiership (they wont even come close to winning the UCL).
we drew and lost early last season....what team do you support?

we were missing our top two defenders

do you want me do put that us quote in my sig....bc i will? stop knocking united or we'll se what happens.

Originally Posted by Curious24

laugh.gif
I love it...there's going to be even more doubt surrounding Man Utd. now that they've lost to such a crappy team so early in the season.

I see this as a "transition" season for Man Utd. They'll be competitive but not consistent enough to win the Premiership (they wont even come close to winning the UCL).

do you want me do put that us quote in my sig....bc i will? stop knocking united or we'll se what happens.
whoa whoa haha from one united supporter to another its not that serious. he was jsut giving his oppinion which you and me both have the right toand probably do disagree with haha.

Originally Posted by Curious24

laugh.gif

i believe Carlos Tevez is a fan of Arsenal...

anyway,if i can be totally honest with you...the makeshift centrebacks were not the problem for today's game...
and i have to say that the goal was Anderson's fault...
tired.gif

he failed to drop back and pick up Blake...dude even turned his back on the goal while the opponent was on the attack...
smh.gif

it's still early in the season...plus,we've lost the attacking influence of CR so you know United gotta need some time to adjust to this"new" squad...

AirJordanSeattle23 is right,no need to get riled up about it...it's just some "friendly" ribbingfrom rival fans everytime our team loses...
wink.gif

Good game... cant wait till we finally get everyone back on the field again - Ibra
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

We need more members on Team FC Barcelona.
There are more but we aren't organized, everyone has a different sig(except me and otis
nerd.gif
)

there have always been barca fans on nt

I was kidding.
laugh.gif

I know there have always been Barca fans on here, they're all over, however, there have not always been City fans on here and I haven't seen one postbefore the guy a little above me towards the top. So we shall see how many people follow in his footsteps.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

^ keep dreamin. you had your chance a few years ago and the flu or w/e messed things up.
laugh.gif
I'm not a Spurs supporter (Chelsea here), but that would be quite a treat from our perspective.
What kind of Chelsea supporter would want cross-town rivals Tottenham to do well?
alien.gif
Tottenham will probably finish in the top 7 or so. maybe get a Europa Leaguespot.

indifferent.gif
You stay making stupid comments on this board.

How does missing 2 defenders hurt you in a game where you scored ZERO goals? Maybe your excuse would make sense if you guys were missing 2 attackers. You guyssold a dude who was scoring 30-40 goals a season and lost a proven Premiership striker in Tevez. Unless Ferguson spends money in the next 2 weeks, Man Utd.will be inconsistent all season. Defense is not a problem for this team...the main issue is where are the goals going to come from? Rooney and Berba will needcareer seasons (combined 35+ goals) if you guys are gonna go for a 4th straight EPL crown.

Put it in your sig...Man Utd is not winning any important trophies this season and I'm not saying that to sound as a hater. The only team I hate isChelsea...Man Utd. are entertaining to watch but some of their fans get way too sensitive sometimes. Face it, you can not win trophies every single season.

yea you cant win trophies every season......or in arsenal's case even every 4 or 5 seasons
tongue.gif
haha jk arsenal fans.

imo though with our current squad i see us finishing second in the epl and making it to the quarters or semis of the ucl. our only concrete hope for a trophyis the fa cup and carling cup i guess. prob make it tot he fa cup semis and win the carling.

Back
Top Bottom