OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

eek.gif

wow great set piece and finish

Bassong with the nice finish. that ball was curved in very well.

torres n gerrard aren't getting too much support in front. tottenham on the counter seem to get a few runs going. this is a pretty good game overall though

man thank god this game is in tottenham...or the ref might not leave this stadium alive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Gomes just loves giving away penalties...
laugh.gif

and mark my words,'Pool will go on to win this match...

ok maybe not...
laugh.gif

i know it's still early days,but i'm delighted though to see United's arch-rivals dropping points...
devil.gif

The refs denied liverpool the tie
smh.gif
..... O well at least ill get to see Barca win the first of many championships this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

from bill simmons' twitter:

"sportsguy33 - Sorry, Liverpool - you lost the unofficial "Sway Simmons From Tottenham 1-Game Playoff." I need a No. 6 Huddlestone jersey."

Originally Posted by bamez

And benayoun defintely shoulda started, Babel looked confused whole game
Benitez has no clue how to get the best out of Babel...the kid's a beast while he was still with Ajax...

just like Man U was missing CR's spark in that earlier match,'Pool seemed to lack creativity without Alonso...

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Chelsea fan here.. Nothing to be excited about on my side just yet, except we did what it took to get the win, and had great possessions..
Gotta be excited with Didier Drogba. Hes been great in pre-season and yesterday vs. Hull.
The problem is he'll be gone for almost all of January due to the ACN. That's probably when Aguero will get his chance to step up. SorryChelsea fans but I think Anelka is doodoo
sick.gif

Tottenham played well today, they created more chances and have given their fans something to look forward to this season. Liverpool lacked cohesion and Torresdid not get any service at all. Before today's game I felt like they had a very little shot at competing for the Premiership this season...Benetiz is amaster at tournament competitions, not 38-game marathons.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Mad they didnt give the Devil's game. Still mad the only highlight Ive caught was Rooney's goal on Sportscenter.
grin.gif
Thats cuz there weren't many highlights worth showing...
tongue.gif

Nah, they had a few chances, including a 1-on-1 with Owen & Hart... Owen missed. But overall, it was sloppy and not what I would call vintage ManU. Not a champions performance. Plus more defensive injuries with Evans not lasting the 90. Rio & Vidic both didn't play.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I gotta find a way to watch these matches. Any online sites that stream them?

Man being stuck at work during matches sucks, but what a start for the Gunners!! My man Cses
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let keep it up for the start of our Champions League run.

Back
Top Bottom