OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Sorry guys, there's no more room on the Arsenal bandwagon.

Feel free to submit your applications after June 1 2010. Brownin, Deadsetace, jada2001, trunks206, myself and the rest of NT's Arsenal delegation will then consider admitting new members.

Although we'll probably hit you up with this....

loan-application-denied.jpg

laugh.gif
I can see how many Arsenal "fans" will arise now. We will see soon, next week Pompey at home, if we play like we did today, it will be a walk inthe park. On a side note, Vermaelen and Song were just spectacular today. Great to see Cesc get those 2 goals and I clapped like hell when I saw Eduardo afterall he's been through get a goal in his first EPL game back. Good win today boys, Celtic on Tuesday! Let's get it!

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

wayne-rooney.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as much as people bash on ronaldo for his play in the champions league final, this guy did absolutely nothing.
to be fair he was pretty muh playing out of position.

that said..gooo united!

hope we get the w tomorrow. i still firmly believe we need ATLEAST one more quality attacking signing if we are to truly be front runners for winning the epland the ucl. im picking chelsea to win it..esp if they sign kun.

nice display by arsenal against a quality side. everton def need to keep lescott now.

i was already asleep before the Arsenal game...woke up to check the fulltime score - damn
eek.gif

to get hit with six goals at home in the first game of the new season...
tired.gif

wonder what this guy was thinking:

Nope, not that I know. Why would you want to watch that when you can watch the derby between the Spurs and Pool? That'll be a good game and I think Spurswill win. 11am et.
smile.gif

I can't wait for Arsenal vs. Celtic on Tuesday first chance to see how FSC handles the Champions League. I hope the Kids can handle the atmosphere up atCeltic Park and bring it home to the Emirates at least even.

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

I can't wait for Arsenal vs. Celtic on Tuesday first chance to see how FSC handles the Champions League. I hope the Kids can handle the atmosphere up at Celtic Park and bring it home to the Emirates at least even.
see now everyone is just expecting Arsenal to stroll through the qualifying stages just because of the result of their game against Everton...
more pressure for the Gunners,as if they hadn't had enough already...

Celtic lost Nakamura but i think they still have some good players left...
i call a potential banana skin for Arsenal...

So i know wrong thread but is anyone going to join Team FC Barcelona? Come one, we won the treble!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

I can't wait for Arsenal vs. Celtic on Tuesday first chance to see how FSC handles the Champions League. I hope the Kids can handle the atmosphere up at Celtic Park and bring it home to the Emirates at least even.
see now everyone is just expecting Arsenal to stroll through the qualifying stages just because of the result of their game against Everton...
more pressure for the Gunners,as if they hadn't had enough already...
I think that you totally misinterpreted what Steamin beamin said. He meant that Tuesday is the first chance we get to see how Fox Soccer Channelwill deliver Champions League coverage (Fox now has the Champions League rights in North America instead of ESPN).

Nowhere did he, or any of us here say we expect Arsenal to stroll through the qualifying stages.

Anyways, I hope Arsenal come out gunning on Tuesday...I'm hoping for 2 away goals.

Bumped for ManU vs. Bir.

Interesting backline though... Rafael (or Fabio?) / O'Shea / Evans / Evra... hmmm...

EDIT ~ ROONEH, ROONEH, ROONEH...

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Sorry guys, there's no more room on the Arsenal bandwagon.

Feel free to submit your applications after June 1 2010. Brownin, Deadsetace, jada2001, trunks206, myself and the rest of NT's Arsenal delegation will then consider admitting new members.

Although we'll probably hit you up with this....

loan-application-denied.jpg

laugh.gif
I can see how many Arsenal "fans" will arise now. We will see soon, next week Pompey at home, if we play like we did today, it will be a walk in the park. On a side note, Vermaelen and Song were just spectacular today. Great to see Cesc get those 2 goals and I clapped like hell when I saw Eduardo after all he's been through get a goal in his first EPL game back. Good win today boys, Celtic on Tuesday! Let's get it!

Eduardo played int he EPL last year if i'm not mistaken. He played a couple of games int he epl. He scored in some cup games too.

I think that you totally misinterpreted what Steamin beamin said. He meant that Tuesday is the first chance we get to see how Fox Soccer Channel will deliver Champions League coverage (Fox now has the Champions League rights in North America instead of ESPN).

Nowhere did he, or any of us here say we expect Arsenal to stroll through the qualifying stages.

yeah,i should have just made my post without quoting him...
laugh.gif

- Fletcher should've buried that chance before the break...
smh.gif

- Rooney with that volley
eek.gif

liverpool n tottenham .. here we go
pimp.gif
let the torres show begin

even after so long, whenever its a HD broadcast its super appreciated.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Eduardo played int he EPL last year if i'm not mistaken. He played a couple of games int he epl. He scored in some cup games too.
he did but he broke his leg and missed part of the season. this was his first game since breaking his leg. i think thats what jada meant.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by King Beef

Where are you guys watching the game?
I don't live in the US... you guys didn't get the Utd. game?
Nope. FSC gave us the Liverpool game. I dont know if it was on Sentanta or not because I dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom