OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

why does wenger love this *#+! bendtner so much ill never understand
he set up the first goal of the season with an ankle breaker. ahha

laugh.gif
bendtners my dude! lol

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

ARSENE WENGER IS A FREAKIN GENIUS. I NEVER DOUBTED THIS MAN.

Im sure you have a million times. But anyways, what's your take on Fabregas getting sold?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by socluis90

I thought the Chelsea-Hull game was on ESPN tomorrow? It's not showing up in my guide.
They still havent got a contract done yet. Check out these links for the latest.

EPL Talk originally said the deal was done, but it actually isnt yet.

http://www.epltalk.com/es...ne-up/9899#comment-66668

http://www.epltalk.com/5-...ll-city/10063#more-10063
smh.gif
I just saw your other post. I only read this one and didn't bother waking up early today for the chelsea game.

*%!% arsenal 2-0
frown.gif

Originally Posted by elevenairs

EPL on ESPN? in a word, awesome
pimp.gif
Co-sign. I wasnt expecting it in HD either so that made it even better.

I recorded it and just got done watching. 2 sick goals by Drogba.

Sorry guys, there's no more room on the Arsenal bandwagon.

Feel free to submit your applications after June 1 2010. Brownin, Deadsetace, jada2001, trunks206, myself and the rest of NT's Arsenal delegation will thenconsider admitting new members.

Although we'll probably hit you up with this....

loan-application-denied.jpg

Sorry guys, there's no more room on the Arsenal bandwagon.

Feel free to submit your applications after June 1 2010. Brownin, Deadsetace, jada2001, trunks206, myself and the rest of NT's Arsenal delegation will then consider admitting new members.
roll.gif

EDIT: solid first half

keep it up

smh.gif
@ anyone in here that doubted Wenger. Shame on you.

3421059607_b1e0538ec7.jpg

In all seriousness though, I hate how we always get off to these great starts but then we fall apart mid-season due to lack of depth. Wenger will probably feelreally comfortable after today's game and hold off on addressing some of our needs. I'll be sick to my stomach if Bendtner starts the majority of ourgames. I dont see Wenger signing a striker since he has all these guys who can play upfront (RvP, Bendtner, Vela, Eduardo, Walcott, Arshavin).

CDM is an area all Arsenal fans want addressed but other than the reported interest in Felipe Melo, we haven't heard much about Arsenal looking for aplayer to fill in that position. Right now Alexandre Song is starting there but he'll be gone in January for the African Nations Cup.

We need one more CB, I think its likely that Wenger signs one before the August 31 deadline. Right now Silvestre is the only CB on our bench
sick.gif
. I dont know what the deal is with Senderos today (probably injured) but hedoesnt seem to be in Arsenal's plans for this season.

^ Yeah its always fun to enjoy Arsenal on top of the table while it lasts. They do look more fluid than I thought they would be though.

smh.gif

In all seriousness though, I hate how we always get off to these great starts but then we fall apart mid-season due to lack of depth. Wenger will probably feel really comfortable after today's game and hold off on addressing some of our needs.
you'd think he would learn from past seasons and the lack of depth. two seasons ago we had a real great shot but completely just broke down.pray it doesnt happen again.

What time does the ManU game start here in the U.S. tomorrow?

smh.gif

3421059607_b1e0538ec7.jpg

In all seriousness though, I hate how we always get off to these great starts but then we fall apart mid-season due to lack of depth. Wenger will probably feel really comfortable after today's game and hold off on addressing some of our needs. I'll be sick to my stomach if Bendtner starts the majority of our games. I dont see Wenger signing a striker since he has all these guys who can play upfront (RvP, Bendtner, Vela, Eduardo, Walcott, Arshavin).

CDM is an area all Arsenal fans want addressed but other than the reported interest in Felipe Melo, we haven't heard much about Arsenal looking for a player to fill in that position. Right now Alexandre Song is starting there but he'll be gone in January for the African Nations Cup.

We need one more CB, I think its likely that Wenger signs one before the August 31 deadline. Right now Silvestre is the only CB on our bench
sick.gif
. I dont know what the deal is with Senderos today (probably injured) but he doesnt seem to be in Arsenal's plans for this season.

Honestly last year we had a bad start to the season and ended up playing better down the stretch. All of Arsenal's tough matches end in like January withthe exception of City anyway so down the stretch should be an easy time for the Gunners.

Sick play for that goal. It was funny because Everton was pressing and looking like they were trying to do something then I look up and Arsenal are racing downthe field.

Back
Top Bottom