OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

^ exactly on the first minute mark,your boy just missed a glorious opportunity to score against Hull...

Chelski lookin' good though so far...lots of movement around the ball...

EPL on ESPN? in a word, awesome
pimp.gif

ya Drobga should've had one already

HULL!!!
roll.gif

probably one of the last teams you'd expect to score first in the opening match of the new season...

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I missed the first goals cause i was playing GTA
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

one of Hull's player took a shot somewhere from just outside the box...
the ball struck Bosingwa's lunging foot,ricochet off Mikel's knee and into the path of an unmarked Hunt in front of goal...easy tap in...

Snoop Drog's goal from that freekick...
pimp.gif

i thought the distance was a little too far out for him,i was kinda expecting Lampard to take it...great goal nonetheless...

all of a sudden Chelsea fans start jumping onto this thread...y'all didn't say nothing right up til Drogba scored...
laugh.gif

didn't think he really meant it,but a goal that's worth three points is all that matters...

heartbreak for Hull..so close to stealing a point at Stamford Bridge...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

all of a sudden Chelsea fans start jumping onto this thread...i know y'all were scared right up til Drogba scored...
laugh.gif

didn't think he really meant it,but a goal that's worth three points is all that matters...

heartbreak for Hull..so close to stealing a point at Stamford Bridge...

Yea it was a great game. Hull just couldn't finish. They had great chances.

was the game in HD?

im watching this Aston Villa match thinking jeez Ashley Young is everywhere, then i realize Fabian Delph looks exactly like him
laugh.gif

Rodellegaaaaa
eek.gif
that was a ridiculousstrike

edit: and rodellega just had another good chance! surprised he didnt put that one in, nice save

Arsenal vs. Everton in 30 mins.

Arsenal usually start out the season strong but fade off in the 2nd half around Jan/Feb/Mar.

smh @ villa....they got worked. referees were great in that game lettin all that contact go.

i'm expecting james milner to put up a lotta productive games but i wasn't too impressed with him or young aka juelz santana.

Adebayor opens his account for City...they win 2-0 at Blackburn...
and their defence looks steady with the addition of Toure...

Back
Top Bottom