OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

roll.gif

cesc again
pimp.gif

poor tim howard

Fabregas is in beast mode right now...dude just ran the entire field for that goal
eek.gif

Who the heck is "Jaroue"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Fabregas is in beast mode right now...dude just ran the entire field for that goal
eek.gif

Who the heck is "Jaroue"?
laugh.gif

They just said is what the Espanyol captain that just died.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS !!!!!
What a way start off the season.

EDUARDOOOOOOOOOOOO....welcome back to EPL homey!

all asharvin on that one tho

6-nil

roll.gif

Everton need to sell Lescott to City for some $$$$$ and band-aid this season quick cause this doesn't look good for them.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

its the first game of the season lol..
thank you o' captain of the obvious....no one is saying arsenal is the class of EPL based off this one game...arsenal fans are just happytheir team came out strong to open the season

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

thank you o' captain of the obvious....no one is saying arsenal is the class of EPL based off this one game...arsenal fans are just happy their team came out strong to open the season
I think he was talking about the guy who said Everton need to sell Lescott and get pieces. I am pretty sure he was not talking to the Gooners. What a display by Arsenal today. Very exciting for the team to finish that well.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

thank you o' captain of the obvious....no one is saying arsenal is the class of EPL based off this one game...arsenal fans are just happy their team came out strong to open the season
I think he was talking about the guy who said Everton need to sell Lescott and get pieces. I am pretty sure he was not talking to the Gooners. What a display by Arsenal today. Very exciting for the team to finish that well.
ahhh my bad then, xblaze
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

all of a sudden Chelsea fans start jumping onto this thread...y'all didn't say nothing right up til Drogba scored...
laugh.gif

didn't think he really meant it,but a goal that's worth three points is all that matters...

heartbreak for Hull..so close to stealing a point at Stamford Bridge...
im not sure most knew the game was ESPN and they were still sleeping
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom