OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

^ wow, thats surprising considering that there was no schedule overlap... no love for the defending champs? or Fox just assuming that no one would get up thatearly for football...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by King Beef

Eduardo played int he EPL last year if i'm not mistaken. He played a couple of games int he epl. He scored in some cup games too.
he did but he broke his leg and missed part of the season. this was his first game since breaking his leg. i think thats what jada meant.

He broke his leg in Feb 08, but when he made his return, it was with B-squads and FA Cup matches. His EPL return (since his injury) was yesterday...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ wow, thats surprising considering that there was no schedule overlap... no love for the defending champs? or Fox just assuming that no one would get up that early for football...
tongue.gif

Mad they didnt give the Devil's game. Still mad the only highlight Ive caught was Rooney's goal on Sportscenter.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Mad they didnt give the Devil's game. Still mad the only highlight Ive caught was Rooney's goal on Sportscenter.
grin.gif
Thats cuz there weren't many highlights worth showing...
tongue.gif

Nah, they had a few chances, including a 1-on-1 with Owen & Hart... Owen missed. But overall, it was sloppy and not what I would call vintageManU. Not a champions performance. Plus more defensive injuries with Evans not lasting the 90. Rio & Vidic both didn't play.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by King Beef

Where are you guys watching the game?
I don't live in the US... you guys didn't get the Utd. game?

i'm not in the US either...it was 830pm here in Singapore when United played their game...
anyway,we got a pay-tv channel dedicated to football...pricey though at around $20 a month...
but i guess it's worth considering we get no less than 4 channels showing live matches each time...

^ its been kinda even i'd say in terms of possession. although tottenham has had the better scoring chances. keane had 2 good and 1 more decent chance butthe goalie came up huge. then you saw that splendid strike from ekotto.

Deserved lead, for sure.

Keepie ~ do you guys get your EPL from ESPN/StarSports?

Chelsea fan here.. Nothing to be excited about on my side just yet, except we did what it took to get the win, and had great possessions..

I just realized this...

TOT ~ 11 shots (3 on target)
LIV ~ 1 shot (0 on target)

eek.gif

Chelsea fan here.. Nothing to be excited about on my side just yet, except we did what it took to get the win, and had great possessions..
Gotta be excited with Didier Drogba. Hes been great in pre-season and yesterday vs. Hull.

Spurs are in the drivers seat, Liverpool look dead. Torres has been sitting around doing nothing, hasn't had any opportunities, 2nd half just started.

spurs just stealing the ball away with ease in their own half

damn gerrard had a chance to blast that one by

I wake up late to see the game
mad.gif
..... to find an inept liverpool team
frown.gif
.... not a good start fro my EPL fan-ship
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back