..:Official 2008 NL Central Thread:..Congratulations Chicago Cubs...:

^^^ are you referring to the Cubs pulling ahead??

Welcome to the thread fellow Cubs fan.

Cubbies are just dealin' right now.

Great day today for Cubs. Two game sweep! At Fonzi, as long as we're winning he can do whatever.

I truthfully thought he would not be playing in game 2.. but i saw his interview inbetween games and he sincerely sounded embarassed by what he did, andhopefully he learned his lesson..

I hope he was embarrassed. He should be. He does something like that in the playoffs and i will personally destroy him.
I have Cubs vs. Cards tickets on September 11th, down in St. Louis. I hope that by then that series will not be too important.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I hope he was embarrassed. He should be. He does something like that in the playoffs and i will personally destroy him.
I have Cubs vs. Cards tickets on September 11th, down in St. Louis. I hope that by then that series will not be too important.

If we are playing spoiler by then, it would be sweet to help out the Brewers over you guys.

Swept a DH on the road by 16 runs
eek.gif

Man, look at our season run differential. +155.
smh.gif

How in the hell are we going to screw this season up.
laugh.gif
This has to bethe year, it has to.....

I'm curious as to whether the Cubs will payback Atlanta for throwing at Sori again. I don't advocate what he did, but throwing at his head againdeserves consequences. I just don't want any players being suspended if there's a fight. So, I doubt anything happens.

Hopefully, the offense is ready to go again. I'm sure we'll see some bench players in there tonight.

I love a chance to see Cedeno and Fontenot start. I have always been a Cedeno fan and "Little Babe Ruth's" play speaks for itself. Fun to see aman that small hit a ball that far.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Ur a cubs fan swanny? u just moved up a little, but ur still a duke fan..

My girl finally converted me. I've been on the "bandwagon" for four years now.
So...Samardzija might get the start on Sunday?

^^^^8 in a row
pimp.gif

....but Brandon Webb tonight.
We are going to need Berkman to keep hitting.

Cubs fans everywhere
sick.gif

if Braves lose today Cubs will have won every game vs Braves this year
smh.gif

^ not tonight because McCann the best Catcher in MLB
tongue.gif
is not startingand plus we have Glavine who is pitching his first start since June.

i still think the Brewers will win the Central.

3 games over .500. wow i just hope we keep it up so Berkman can win MVP. too bad Carlos Lee is out for the season, he was on fire. this team could be good withsome pitching.
the astros just love August

Lilly was getting ready to give Esco the bidness...dude was talking to much, Lilly lookin like he was waiting on dude to come out
laugh.gif

Glad Aramis is ok too...had me nervous there

Cubs offense is on fiyah

Back
Top Bottom