Official: 2008 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round: Game 4 Lakers @ Jazz 5/11 12:30PM PST: Game on ABC HD

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep... Thank you Kobe, thank you for that **$!@*# Oscar worthy performance. Jesuschrist
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Honestly either Kobe or Phil need to be blamed for this loss.

Why do you even have Kobe attempting so many shots when Fisher and Odom got you back in the game.
was thinking the same thing.

kobe killed us tonight he had like 34 shot attempts why rely on a jumper when u hurt ur back. with all of the bad defense, bad refs, bad everything we stilltook it into overtime we just have to play dammit they cant beat us

@%%@ the jazz @%%@ the refs @%%@ sloan @%%@ the mormans YES IM MAD!!!!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif
@ the L MVP completely disappearing during crunch time today.

Gee, now that he doesn't get 17 ft attempts per game, he doesn't look as stellar huh?

If you haven't noticed, something is clearly wrong with his back.
eyes.gif
A bad back makes you miss a gimme at the rim? Ok. Whatever.

It wasn't a gimme. He clearly had to elevate over 2 defenders. Stop reaching, kid.
Dog... get off my nuts.

I thought there was a silent "agreement" between the two of us where we both don't address the other.

We obviously don't see eye to eye ever since you *%!%*%* up like a little girl during football season. So fall back.

You stay in your lane, I stay in mine.

Back to the game.

I didn't agree to do $+$@.
laugh.gif
Quiet, you.

Football season...blah, blah. I don't even know what you're talking about and don't need you to remind me either. SMH at you for even bringing up some $+$@ from football season.
laugh.gif
I know you don't remember. Your memory seems real short sonny. Which is why I mentioned it.

But it's all good. Like I said, stay in your lane. I'll stay in mine.

Hopefully the Lakers pull the next one out back home.

ROFL @ all the Kobe haters coming out .. must have been getting anxious after waiting this long in the playoffs eh?

not a good game played by the lakers.

kobe made some questionable decisions end of 4th/OT.

def should have looked for odom/gasol/fisher more instead of kobe isos.

we had a great chance to steal this game and we blew it.

now we just have to hope kobes back is ok for game 5.

hopefully kobe can get A LOT of treatment b/c he's def. not the smae player. i just hate it if a team (utah) wins a series b/c of injuries to an opposingteam

AIRBALL.....WOW. kobe going to back to his old choking days
Ya after he wrapped the @*%@ out of the defenders....look at this kid talking trash...do you actually think theres anybody in the league betterthan Kobe? Enough of you for the day.

sw33nskill wrote:
AIRBALL.....WOW. kobe going to back to his old choking days
His shooting will be on point in the next game after resting that back and putting more hours shooting in the gym.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom