Official: 2008 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round: Game 4 Lakers @ Jazz 5/11 12:30PM PST: Game on ABC HD

Originally Posted by Dr 715

nerd.gif
Black dude in the stands!

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
i seen that as well.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

And what better way to seal the game than on a BS call.

laugh.gif

League wants this series extended.
I am sitting in my house just steaming...

The whole thread I never wanted to blame the refs. But after the last play I can do nothing else but blame the refs for this L.

The entire 4th they called EVERY touch on us. How in the hell does fisher get THROWN! by boozer and no call? You can see his hands extended. I am super super upset right now....
You may have a point about the refs but I was not watching the game closely enough to see how they were calling it forboth teams, but all those missed free throws by the Lakers didn't exactly help.

AIRBALL.....WOW. kobe going to back to his old choking days

predictable

if you go a few pages back you'll see a bunch of people praising kobe,
now those same people blaming him for the loss.
comical.

are jazz lucky or what?

round 1:
yao's out, tmac was hurt with shoulder and knee, battier and alston were hurt and alston was out for 2.5 games

round 2:
kobe's hurting real bad

sick.gif

kobe with a bad back, i dont understand why he didnt facilitate more and just jacked up shots.

odom didnt even get to be agressive like he was in this game during overtime because he barely touched the ball

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I can't believe Laker fans are complaining about calls.

Amazing.

did you watch the game?

utah gets away with their cheap yet successful tactics. are refs afraid to foul out the entire jazz team? they sure as hell should be fouling out

If I were Kobe I would have been shooting just as much.
It's his team.
He's the best player in the NBA.
He's the MVP.

Even when I play pick up games, if I'm not shooting that well, I'll still shoot a ton because at some point you might start hitting & I knowI'm the best player out there on the court, so you know damn well I'm going to keep shooting.

Tough loss for the Lakeshow. Props to Utah for protecting homecourt. Missed Fts really killed us this game. Especially from Kobe. Also sucked not having Ronnyis as our only consistent shot blocker. Next game gotta hope Kobe gets his back together and realize hes our worst 3 point shooter on the team right now.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

are jazz lucky or what?

round 1:
yao's out, tmac was hurt with shoulder and knee, battier and alston were hurt and alston was out for 2.5 games

round 2:
kobe's hurting real bad

sick.gif
ok now you starting to reach and like always throw the rockets into a convo that doesnt even concern them

LOL. I guess.

Phil made some questionable decisions.
The ref job was laughable.
Kobe did what he could until his back started to give out but he should have took the initiative to become a facilitator since Odom and Fish were hot. Realtalk.
Whoever plays defense on Okur...LOL. This dude is doing a shoot around.
Farmar and Luke doing their daily @+$# ups.
laugh.gif

It is what it is. See you in LA.

Tough loss for the Lakeshow. Props to Utah for protecting homecourt. Missed Fts really killed us this game. Especially from Kobe. Also sucked not having Ronnyis as our only consistent shot blocker. Next game gotta hope Kobe gets his back together and realize hes our worst 3 point shooter on the team right now.

Some of you Laker fans need to have your fanship & signs revoked. Kobe was hurt, there was only so much he could do given the other people on his team(with the exception of Lamar Odom) were more lost than Lucky Luchiano at a job fair. The awful officiating was an extra hurdle to contend with. The MVP issupposed to take the initiate. A lot of you would complain and whine if Kobe Bryant didn't get the last few possession, but he was hurting too much. Itseems like either way none of you dirtbags are happy.

Damn someone really needs to make a gif of Deron when he was clapping.
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing as I saw that. I hopeKobes back is ok, It's not completely his fault. He did shoot too much, but that's his job. Great win for Utah, but they just can't compete withthem in LA. I look for Kobe, sore back and all to come back with a vengance in LA.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

nerd.gif
Black dude in the stands!
laugh.gif
i saw a token asian dude as well.

and anyone who thinks Utah got the benefit of the referees is trippin. The Lakers got a bunch of calls in the 4th/OT as well, so that is far from the reasonthey lost. Kobe clearly put an elbow on AK47 and AK got called for a foul, among other things. Utah may have gotten some go their way as well, but the pointis, that didn't affect the outcome. Kobe's injury definitely hurt him, but Utah just played better today. When they're disciplined and everybody isplaying well, they are very, very tough to beat.

And Laker fans should NOT feel discouraged by any means, Utah is great at home, but not so great on the road. I have a feeling this series is going 7 games.

and more about the officiating....why the hell would the NBA want the Lakers to lose?
nerd.gif

in addition, the Lakers missed a LOT of free throws. they make a few more this game would be closer and perhaps they win.

seriously though 45 FT attempts to 25, did all of a sudden the Jazz stop fouling like they have ALL YEAR LONG?? SMH

Laker fans need to blame Kobe. I did not see any touches from LO and Fish in OT just a bunch of trash from Kwame Gasol and KB24

Kobe !!%#+! up in OT and Phil with his mbenga-farmar lineup in the 4th

but this loss was mainly on the !**+*!% refs

Lakers showed heart but that is not enough vs the refs

Radmanovic and Farmar should get ZERO playing time next season with healthy team

If Kobe is healthy this joke of a team that is the jazz can not see us at staples

Back
Top Bottom