Official: 2008 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round: Game 4 Lakers @ Jazz 5/11 12:30PM PST: Game on ABC HD

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

AIRBALL.....WOW. kobe going to back to his old choking days

predictable

if you go a few pages back you'll see a bunch of people praising kobe,
now those same people blaming him for the loss.
comical.
amen!

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by Dr 715

nerd.gif
Black dude in the stands!

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
i seen that as well.
What you won! I've been looking hard!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif
@ the L MVP completely disappearing during crunch time today.

Gee, now that he doesn't get 17 ft attempts per game, he doesn't look as stellar huh?

If you haven't noticed, something is clearly wrong with his back.
eyes.gif
A bad back makes you miss a gimme at the rim? Ok. Whatever.

It wasn't a gimme. He clearly had to elevate over 2 defenders. Stop reaching, kid.
Dog... get off my nuts.

I thought there was a silent "agreement" between the two of us where we both don't address the other.

We obviously don't see eye to eye ever since you *%!%*%* up like a little girl during football season. So fall back.

You stay in your lane, I stay in mine.

Back to the game.

I didn't agree to do $+$@.
laugh.gif
Quiet, you.

Football season...blah, blah. I don't even know what you're talking about and don't need you to remind me either. SMH at you for even bringing up some $+$@ from football season.
laugh.gif
I know you don't remember. Your memory seems real short sonny. Which is why I mentioned it.

But it's all good. Like I said, stay in your lane. I'll stay in mine.

Hopefully the Lakers pull the next one out back home.

How the %!@+ am I to remember a "silent" agreement? LOL. Fall back.

chalk this one up to missed freethrows
the refs were terrible, but if we made our freethrows, we easily are winnin this game

dang, Lakers in OT total 1-9 and Kobe was 1-7.
sick.gif

7 shots came from Kobe, 1 missed dunk from Gasol, 1 3 attempt from Sasha.
smh.gif

Jazz are just very good at home(40-5 or something)..problem for them is im not sure if they can win at the Staples center

laugh.gif
@ Lakers fans complaining about the calls in this game.

As a Rockets fan, watching them face the Jazz for two straight playoff seasons, one thing is clear. Utah has a crazy homecourt. I said this after theLakers/Jazz Game 2 thread. The calls they get, and don't get that for that matter is
tired.gif

For the game, Kobe definitely didn't help the cause.

In the 4th quarter and in OT, dude tried to do way too much. Clearly his shot wasn't falling, but he still pressed the issue.

He should've been more of creator since he commands so much attention, and he was doing that for awhile by hooking up D-Fish with those open looks.

Then he just went away from that..

For the series, I definitely think it goes 7 games. Utah is just too tough at home. If people think that the refs were bias and wanted to extend this series,what do you think is gonna happen in a Game 6 if the Jazz backs are against the wall at home?

Kobe's back is an issue, and the Lakers definitely better hope they protect homecourt, and get Game 5.

Because if not...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I can't believe Laker fans are complaining about calls.

Amazing.

did you watch the game?

utah gets away with their cheap yet successful tactics. are refs afraid to foul out the entire jazz team? they sure as hell should be fouling out

I watched the whole game.
I saw Kobe not get touched on a three point play.

I saw Kobe flat out run into AK not have anywhere to go but get the call.

I saw Okur get a BS tech on a VERY questionable call.

Now the Jazz got did get away with ALOT little dirty stuff but that stuff isn't going to get called down the stretch no matter what the situation is.

Somewhere in San Antonio, Chris Paul is praying Kobe's back isn't messed up that bad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Laker fans need to blame Kobe. I did not see any touches from LO and Fish in OT just a bunch of trash from Kwame Gasol and KB24

shut up. the lakers lost, not just kobe, or isn't that what you guys always say
eyes.gif

Refs didnt help the lakers out one bit you cant putt he whole blame on them but they was horrble

Kobe should no better if your playing hurt pass the ball or even take better shots he out there jacking 3's for no reason.

Lakers should be fine there bench will come alive at home and the jazz bench wont.

Kobe had no lift in the 4th.

Utah protected their home court, its not a big deal (Lakers played with them till the final buzzer).

Home court advantage is VERY important, Lakers will take the series.

Ronnie Price = tough SOB...

dude ALWAYS bounces up....had that been __________ (<---enter "unnamed" NBA superstar there) they would STILL be on the ground, and probablychecking his mouth for blood

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I can't believe Laker fans are complaining about calls.

Amazing.

did you watch the game?

utah gets away with their cheap yet successful tactics. are refs afraid to foul out the entire jazz team? they sure as hell should be fouling out

I watched the whole game.
I saw Kobe not get touched on a three point play.

I saw Kobe flat out run into AK not have anywhere to go but get the call.

I saw Okur get a BS tech on a VERY questionable call.

Now the Jazz got did get away with ALOT little dirty stuff but that stuff isn't going to get called no matter what the situation is.
Exactly. Those bad calls go both ways...

i blame phil ...farmar ....the refs .....luke.....the jazz......the jazz fans .....and i blam tracy magrady

I said it before:

NBA Playoffs on NT is a thing to pay attention to. Its always amazing to read the ridiculous claims some people make. Carry on, fellas.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

AIRBALL.....WOW. kobe going to back to his old choking days
Ya after he wrapped the @*%@ out of the defenders....look at this kid talking trash...do you actually think theres anybody in the league better than Kobe? Enough of you for the day.

Kobe is the best offensive player EVER IMO....... but he did shoot an airball........and he does have a history of that in SLC....so.......
tired.gif

Well the good part was the Lakers took them to overtime, Odom stepped up big time and we are going back a Laker friendly home court at Staples (where fans showa bit more class, respect and diversity).

Bad part is Kobe being hurt and how fast can he get back. He aint go no lift or quickness and cant score without that.

So the series is tied and maybe now the series goes to 7 games. If Kobe can recover and the Lakers still play hard then I fully expect them to win onWednesday, lose on Friday and winning game 7 at home.

Back
Top Bottom