Official: 2008 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round: Game 4 Lakers @ Jazz 5/11 12:30PM PST: Game on ABC HD

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DW

All Lamar had to do was put his hand up there and he had that rebound. That @##$ went RIGHT over his head. Instead they get a 3 point play...
smh.gif

Lamar's been playing great today, I'm not hating on him or anything, it just sucks is all I'm saying.

+@%*$@% boozer with the BLATANT +$$ forearm in the back,

well looks like og kobe has come back for this ot.. pass the ball you are off, injured and you keep launching contested shots, wth!!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif
@ the L MVP completely disappearing during crunch time today.

Gee, now that he doesn't get 17 ft attempts per game, he doesn't look as stellar huh?

If you haven't noticed, something is clearly wrong with his back.
eyes.gif
A bad back makes you miss a gimme at the rim? Ok. Whatever.

It wasn't a gimme. He clearly had to elevate over 2 defenders. Stop reaching, kid.
Dog... get off my nuts.

I thought there was a silent "agreement" between the two of us where we both don't address the other.

We obviously don't see eye to eye ever since you *%!%*%* up like a little girl during football season. So fall back.

You stay in your lane, I stay in mine.

Back to the game.

Worst/dumbest/stupidest(it is a word as of now)/slowest refs ever!!!! STUPID REFS I HATE ALL YOU POS'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW I HATE THESE REFS WOW I HATE EVERY1IN THAT STADIUM TOO!!!

Lamar didn't even touch him on that play.

COME ON PHIL YOU B!tc^^^ STOP BEING A PUNK IN THE MEDIA. YOU CAN SCREW JEANNE BUSS SO MANY TIMES BEFORE IT GETS OLD AND YOU HAVE TO MAN UP AND BE ACOACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I knew, as soon as Boozer got up to pick, that he was going to move on the screen. Well, he was planted... but I havent see someone get away with such apush on a screen in my life
laugh.gif

Oh well, longer series i guess
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom