Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

Well, the fake Michael Jordan is down 2-0. The poor man's Jordan is down 2-0.

What?
laugh.gif

boston blowing a 20 point lead is irrelevent cuz they did this like 3 times against detroit last round

and they're still up 2-0 in the nba finals

its what they do

they blow big leads but still somehow get the W

thats all that matters

I HATE PIERCE, GARNET AND THE FREAKIN GAY ARENA.

f the CELTICS.

f Sasha

F the REFS

The only way Lakers are winning this is if they take all 3 at home. If they lose one, they're not winning both game 6 & 7 in Boston.

After watching the last few minutes of the game, I felt more confident for the Lakers going back to LA.

Lakers are gonna kill the Celtics in LA!

Did you guys reallllly not see Pierce get his arm slapped while going to the hoop? Or is this more of your fandom blinding you?

lol u guys dont want the lakers to win the next three.....desparete celtics are a worst case senario for the lakers....

Atleast we got some momemtum heading into game 3...I'm sorry but this game was comical, if the refs give us the same homecourt treatment they gave thesebums I expect a Laker blowout on Tuesday
smh.gif

I swear to god the Lakers better get three straight games of horribly officiated basketball in their favor or I will personally assassinate Stern.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL. Vlad takes 4 steps, no one says nothing. The truth almost gets his headband taken off and everyone says it's a phantom call.

LOL. Gotta love NT

Word. I don't see how dudes were saying that was a phantom foul. Son attacked the rim and got hit by 3 different Lakers. Foul. Easy call.
You two are living a lie.
laugh.gif

i cant believe the celtics let the game get that close. they better be ready to get punished in l.a
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
that was unacceptable

This thread is gonna blow up tremendously until game 3.

Interesting too see how the change of scenery affects the foul calls.

Great game by Pierce again,

KG really needs to be more aggressive offensively if the Celtics want to take at least one of the game in LA.

smh.gif
@ Boston for letting the Lakers back into this game. If they would of continued to play defense after they went up 24 they could have easily won by 30+. Ihave no doubt that the Lakers are taking all 3 in Los Angeles.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by toine2983

Game getting tight down the stretch, I see PP making plays, but where is KG?
nerd.gif

He has no heart, word to ZoDogg.

no he doesn't.

this game was sad to watch from the perspective of an nba fan in general
i could careless who wins because i enjoy solid and ejoyable to watch basketball. that was fair from enjoyable. It made me build a deep hatred for theceltics. Had LAL gotten the calls, I wouldve called them out. any nba fan in it just to enjoy good basketball should be able to agree with me, that this sucked

I don't know what Pierce was asked in the post-game interview n the court, but I know I heard this: "Ummm...
laugh.gif
... making freethrows."

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

at least we never gave up...now if only we could play like we did this 4th quarter in EACH game! jesus...our D FTL!

you guys did give up, after you let powe slam the ball like that, it means you gave up..... only reason why you had something to play for was celticshanded it back to you. you can be sure celtics won;t fall asleep like this when they have the lead....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I don't know what Pierce was asked in the post-game interview n the court, but I know I heard this: "Ummm...
laugh.gif
... making free throws."

She asked what was he thinking going to the line up by two.

Back
Top Bottom