Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

By the way, Vlad took like 8 steps going in for that dunk (yes I'm a Lakers fan)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

its ok Boston needs to win at home, but that Run for LA gives them confidence playing at home. Good show of heart LA.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Pierce barely hit Sasha's hand, but he did hit his hand. Three free throws necessary.

No way any ref calls that at a end of the game situation. No ref will call it, maybe if it was Kobe, but its Sasha. Just like it was Brent Barry.

So Stern calls the Ref's locker room at halftime to tell them to stop with the obvious favortism? Sure looked better and more evenly called in the secondhalf... the Celtics were even in the penalty.

The game might of got interesting towards the end but its still a loss and the Lakers have a lot of added pressure being down 0-2. They have to win all thethree at Staples (I say they win 2 of them) and then go back to Boston where they are totally out of wack.

WHAT A %$#@@%@ JOKE! PROPS TO Kobe and crew for not giving up even though they were playing 5 on 8 all damn game, I seriously texted my cousin telling him thatPP was gonna get a phantom foul call before it happened. I just knew we were gonna get the ball back and tie it up, like i said before, we are due a lot ofdamn homecooking in LA, I think we will sweep the home stand and go back up 3-2.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

at least we never gave up...now if only we could play like we did this 4th quarter in EACH game! jesus...our D FTL!

you guys did give up, after you let powe slam the ball like that, it means you gave up..... only reason why you had something to play for was celtics handed it back to you. you can be sure celtics won;t fall asleep like this when they have the lead....

celtics did fall asleep when they had the lead... were you watchin the game?

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

boston blowing a 20 point lead is irrelevent cuz they did this like 3 times against detroit last round

and they're still up 2-0 in the nba finals

its what they do

they blow big leads but still somehow get the W that the refs give them by giving them 26 more free throws than the other team

thats all that matters

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Did you guys reallllly not see Pierce get his arm slapped while going to the hoop? Or is this more of your fandom blinding you?

laugh.gif
don't waste your time.

2-0
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Take 1 in LA and we will win.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Its ALL GOOD.
They Gotta Come to LA!!!!!

They are going down......they let the Hawks and Cavs take them to 7 games, the Pistons suffered from @%@*#@ssness.
Lakers gonna spank them @$*@%+ in Staples......get ready for a rough week Boston.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

at least we never gave up...now if only we could play like we did this 4th quarter in EACH game! jesus...our D FTL!

you guys did give up, after you let powe slam the ball like that, it means you gave up..... only reason why you had something to play for was celtics handed it back to you. you can be sure celtics won;t fall asleep like this when they have the lead....

we didn't totally give up at that point...phil coulda sat kobe for the rest of the game and let the bench play but we climbed back by knocking down 3sand getting some steals

Before the start of this thing I would not have minded if KG got his ring. As I feel he's the only one who deserves a ring. But now, because of PaulaPierce and his acting I completely hate anybody on Boston. Yes, there were fouls called that actually were fouls but a dude who averages 4 points a game getsmore foul attempts than an entire basketball team?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

The only way Lakers are winning this is if they take all 3 at home. If they lose one, they're not winning both game 6 & 7 in Boston.

Yup. Pretty much.

i want to hurt vlad.........

a damn shame how we would have had more opportunities if he had rebound at least 10% of the time instead of .0000000001% of the time

Did you guys reallllly not see Pierce get his arm slapped while going to the hoop? Or is this more of your fandom blinding you?

why call that on him when Paulina did the same to kobe like 3 possesions b4 and kobe still scored?
indifferent.gif

Seriously...

No question, the referees were biased the first half. However, that wasn't the reason the Lakers lost, yet, a lot of you guys are saying the refs are thesole reason for it.
laugh.gif
Prior to that run in the 4th, the Celtics outplayed the Lakers, period, and the Lakers gave up too soon and ultimately their run wasmade too late.

Vlad lost that game for the lakers when the lakers got it down to 9 in the 3rd he took 2 bad shots played bad D then at the end gave it to sasha when Kobe wasjust getting open

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Wow, that ended up to be a close game. Boston should have put the clamps down and made a statement but instead it was LA making a statement.

what statement? celtics stopped playing in the 4th and then woke up and realized the lead was only 4 and they knuckled down on D and that's that.....all we have to do is play good D... we can trun it on and off whenever we want.... we just turned it off too early....

Originally Posted by acidicality

Seriously...

No question, the referees were biased the first half. However, that wasn't the reason the Lakers lost, yet, a lot of you guys are saying the refs are the sole reason for it.
laugh.gif
Prior to that run in the 4th, the Celtics outplayed the Lakers, period, and the Lakers gave up too soon and ultimately their run was made too late.

Who said the refs were the sole reason?

No one.

Back
Top Bottom