Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by p butta

hope Paul Pierce get stabbed in the face again in LA

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SHUGES:
I don't see how dudes were saying that was a phantom foul. Son attacked the rim and got hit by 3 different Lakers. Foul. Easy call.
No way, no how, not even.

He jumped INTO those 3 Lakers.

You're right; that's a foul, easy call... ON PIERCE. The center laker (whoever it was) already established, planted, and the two on the sides collapsed when Pierce committed to the rim, and he just decided 'Hell with that; I'm a bowling ball, and y'all three are some pins."

That's an offensive foul, 50% of the time, every time. For the most part.
real talk!!!!

Originally Posted by p butta

hope Paul Pierce get stabbed in the face again in LA
indifferent.gif
at you for wishing harm on someone over a GAME.

on another note...the refs took the Lakers out of the game EARLY. But, it was the Lakers fault for staying out till the 6 minute mark of the fourth.

me:
Pierce barely hit Sasha's hand, but he did hit his hand. Three free throws necessary.
Sriracha Hot Sauce:
No way any ref calls that at a end of the game situation. No ref will call it, maybe if it was Kobe, but its Sasha. Just like it was Brent Barry.

No way a ref calls that in an end-of-game situation? Pierce was JUST in an end-of-game situation and got his arm grazed after plowing into threeLakers, but a foul was called.

Paul Pierce has gone to the top of my most hated player list, what a fraud; anybody got a nickname for him that is degrading in some way?

You should partly be blaming Phil Jackson for putting Luke Walton on Leon Powe.

This was a blowout. The Celtics D completely slacked off in the fourth.

W ecould have won if we took off L. Powe's points...anyway, good game for the Lakers, never stop fighting! Let's bring it to Staples Center!!!

If you define N***ER as someone whose lifestyle is defined by others, Whose oportunities are defined by others, Whose role in society is defined by others, Then Good News!!!!--You dont have to be black to be a N***ER in this society. Most of the peopl in america are N***ERS...

indifferent.gif

I guess it's time to say Pierce fake his injury. Mark Jackson "Cmon Pierce you're better than that "

ska...either you're preaching to the choir or you're preaching to blind, biased individuals. People with actual knowledge of basketball aren'tdisputing with you.

Might as well just hold your breathe and await game 3.

^^^ P Butta- You are a damn idiot and a waste of your papa's sperm for saying some foul stuff like that. The fact is for 3.5 quarters the Lakers laid downand as a result are now down 0-2.

me:
Pierce barely hit Sasha's hand, but he did hit his hand. Three free throws necessary.
tSamShoX:

#1. I'm not a Kobe fan. Sooo... fail.

#2. That will be the day, when I get mad over a sporting event.
laugh.gif
I'm cool, my man.
happy.gif
(fail)2

Back
Top Bottom