Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

I love when Phillip gets angry. Use some of that Zen Phillip, maybe that will make everyone on your team (not named Kobe) grow a pair. Where was Odom tonight?

yooo can someone please get a recap of Phil's postgame interview? lol Just got back from the gym and bout to go shower

Originally Posted by you big dummy

4af77652cbe55d4e36f3496c989ee5fa-getty-80398142mc021_nba_finals_ga.jpg

c5d0f5ef21306918bc13f698bbbaf1a5-getty-80398142mw030_nba_finals_ga.jpg

7a24969baa8a8a4d5651a0501320f453-getty-80398142cc099_nba_finals_ga.jpg

5c32102e4b96be2112df7a0cd7f157a5-getty-80398142cc097_nba_finals_ga.jpg

c3cd3f3c32977ee4c3765527e9bddb50-getty-80398142bc198_g2_finals.jpg

628651bcdffebd2c89df36d746cdc018-getty-80398142dd015_nba_finals_g2.jpg

e258cf7c3dab1165e1d569c1ab770389-getty-80398142bc199_g2_finals.jpg

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

FT attempts

Powe 13>Lakers 10

????????????????????????????What is that about???????????????????????Even I know without watching the game that is way wrong and there is no way the game was officiated properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah there is a discrepancy, we know what you mean, but Powe going to the line was justified, he had a remarkable game.

A little off topic but...

What's the name of that song they play during the Celts video montage before every game? On some divide & conquer type stuff. Any help would beappreciated.

Originally Posted by Derrtay

although...i hate defending the opposers...

a lot of Laker fans and other posters did generalize the Utah fanbase as being classless after that.

but hey, it's human nature. one rotten apple spoils the bunch.

wrong. it was after Utah booed fisher his first game back.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

acidicality:
No question, the referees were biased the first half. However, that wasn't the reason the Lakers lost, yet, a lot of you guys are saying the refs are the sole reason for it.
laugh.gif
Actually, I haven't seen ONE PERSON say that was the sole reason for the loss.

Soooooo...
nerd.gif
... yeaaaah...
I responded to that already.
It's probably a few pages down, but I'll just quickly paraphrase what I said. Maybe someone didnt explicitly say that but reading through the pages all I saw was constant bickering over the officiating and few posts regarding the actual game itself (like...Boston outplaying LA for the most part until the end of the 4th).

I agree I'm really am getting tired of some Laker fans constantly complaining about officiating. Take the L and move on.
As much as I like Leon Powethere is no excuse for letting dude go coast to coast for a slam.

Leon Powe
pimp.gif
Mullin bring dude back to the bay

wasnt there a whole thread bashing that whole eye thing?

i could be toatally mistaken. (no sarcasm btw)

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

yooo can someone please get a recap of Phil's postgame interview? lol Just got back from the gym and bout to go shower

He pretty much said it's ridiculous that Powe shot more Fts than the entire Lakers team.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

if this was the other way around...laker fans wouldnt be saying a damn thing.....
we shall see in the next 3 games.
nerd.gif

the Lakers will win game 3. (IMO) They will blow the Celts out. Celtics will have to try to get game 4 or 5.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

A little off topic but...

What's the name of that song they play during the Celts video montage before every game? On some divide & conquer type stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

Requiem for a Dream

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Well it's ONE game at a time from here on out for the Lakers, starting with Tuesday night.

word
celtics can't win without FTs since they are a jump shooting team

if the celtics get less than 35 fts at staples you will know this nba finals is rigged

Question from Interviewer: What makes you play better in LA Pierce?
Pierce: I like the balls in LA.

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Paul "THE DRAMA ACTOR" Pierce on his post game interview saying how he didnt think about or feel his injury in game 2.

Saying his BS "I was just playing off adrenaline again tonight and really didnt feel the injury.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
38-10
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
PP bail out
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Our hustle

Big let down to lose the game but our comeback gave me hope. Boston did what they should have done and we have seen how Atlanta and Cleveland have played athome so I'm pretty confident for the next 3 in LA. I think a line up change is in order or at least an adjustment in the rotation. Tuesday is too faraway.

EDIT: I'm ready just in case we won't get any calls in LA.

Laker fans are easily the worse fans in any franchise (except for baseball....well really just basketball & football). There's no reason arguing withthem, they're all just 12 yr old who don't know a lick about basketball.

Can someone please tell me why ya'll are mad at Paul Pierce and everyone is stonefacing him? Because he thought he was more hurt than he really was?Because he couldn't go into the future and find out that he'd still be able to play?

Back
Top Bottom