Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

"this thread is a must see" -- gene siskel

tell it like it is phil. tell em about the foul disparity. keep going in on the crooked nba

KG getting around the delay and censor and STILL dropping F bombs on tv.
smh.gif

I guess it's time to say Pierce fake his injury. Mark Jackson "Cmon Pierce you're better than that "
yeah it was faked...but Vlad is making him look like mj out there..

First of all you cant blame a whole game on one call at the end of the game...
secondly..if yall wanna say what comes around goes around...then the lakers got what they deserved...FISHER AND SASHA IS TWO OF THE BIGGEST FLOPS IN THEGAME.....BS FTL

Yes!! I cant wait till Boston wins this and all the Lakers fans cry late into the summer with hundred page posts about why they should have won... GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

acidicality:
No question, the referees were biased the first half. However, that wasn't the reason the Lakers lost, yet, a lot of you guys are saying the refs are the sole reason for it.
laugh.gif

Actually, I haven't seen ONE PERSON say that was the sole reason for the loss.

Soooooo...
nerd.gif
... yeaaaah...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

hope Paul Pierce get stabbed in the face again in LA
Anyone remember calling the Utah Jazz fans classless after the Fisher FT incident?

Did you see anyone co-sign him?

FT attempts

Powe 13>Lakers 10

????????????????????????????What is that about???????????????????????Even I know without watching the game that is way wrong and there is no way the game wasofficiated properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
Phil Jackson purposely mispronouncing Powe's name just to prove apoint that he didn't deserve all those free-throws.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

me:
Pierce barely hit Sasha's hand, but he did hit his hand. Three free throws necessary.
Sriracha Hot Sauce:
No way any ref calls that at a end of the game situation. No ref will call it, maybe if it was Kobe, but its Sasha. Just like it was Brent Barry.

No way a ref calls that in an end-of-game situation? Pierce was JUST in an end-of-game situation and got his arm grazed after plowing into three Lakers, but a foul was called.

Its Paul Pierce vs Sasha Vujacic. Its wrong, but we had this discussion before. But, doesnt it feel worst when you're on the other side of it?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

acidicality:
No question, the referees were biased the first half. However, that wasn't the reason the Lakers lost, yet, a lot of you guys are saying the refs are the sole reason for it.
laugh.gif
Actually, I haven't seen ONE PERSON say that was the sole reason for the loss.

Soooooo...
nerd.gif
... yeaaaah...

I responded to that already.
It's probably a few pages down, but I'll just quickly paraphrase what I said. Maybe someone didnt explicitly say that but reading through the pages allI saw was constant bickering over the officiating and few posts regarding the actual game itself (like...Boston outplaying LA for the most part until the endof the 4th).

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

hope Paul Pierce get stabbed in the face again in LA
Anyone remember calling the Utah Jazz fans classless after the Fisher FT incident?

That was ONE classless Utah fan. And that's ONE classless Laker fan (if he is one at all...).

although...i hate defending the opposers...

a lot of Laker fans and other posters did generalize the Utah fanbase as being classless after that.

but hey, it's human nature. one rotten apple spoils the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom