Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

smh.gif

AIR BALL? AIR BALL? AIR BALL? AIR BALL? AIR BALL? AIR BALL?

AIR FREAKIN BALL, THIS FREAKIN PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL. Vlad takes 4 steps, no one says nothing. The truth almost gets his headband taken off and everyone says it's a phantom call.

LOL. Gotta love NT

Word. I don't see how dudes were saying that was a phantom foul. Son attacked the rim and got hit by 3 different Lakers. Foul. Easy call.

i would not be cheering as a celtics fan. this is a sad display. win by 5- maybe 6 with the aid of the refs. thats the best you can do??

i am not a laker or celtic fan

but the ref calls the first 2 games were all for boston, alllllllllll,, that messed up

if thats how they doing it, lakers should win every game in L.A

oh well, Lakers had no chance.
it was only close at the end to take the focus off the bad officiating.

well, celtics had that chance to blow it and they didn;t, now they probably won't play crappy like that with the elad again in this series...lakers hadthat chance to steal one and they failed. then again, lakers gave up early too so the lead was too big to come back from anyways.....

Wow, that ended up to be a close game. Boston should have put the clamps down and made a statement but instead it was LA making a statement.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Pierce barely hit Sasha's hand, but he did hit his hand. Three free throws necessary.

Most acknowledge that the hand is apart of the ball, but with this game, you take it with a grain of salt.

Great fight Lakers, I feel for you.

38 free throws to 10
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Kobe limited to 40 m in due to foul trouble

refs won the game

I have zero respect for this celtics team

we would be up 2-0 if it wasn't for the refs

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by toine2983

Game getting tight down the stretch, I see PP making plays, but where is KG?
nerd.gif

He has no heart, word to ZoDogg.

no he doesn't.

this game was sad to watch from the perspective of an nba fan in general

Back
Top Bottom